- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
205 downloadsThe Service book of Government employee can be disclosed under Right to Information Act 2005 With the recent decision of Central Information Commission Service book of Government Employee can be disclosed under Right to Information Act 2005. This means a third party can have access to most of the information about the employee career including disciplinary action, his leave, place of posting etc. A Service book of Government Employee is maintained for every employee from the date of his first appointment. Every step in official life is recorded in it. All the pensionary benefits are sanctioned mainly on the basis of entries in the Service Book. Hence, it plays a prominent role in the timely settlement of pension cases and proper maintenance of Service Book eliminate delay in sanctioning and payment of pensionary benefits. The Service book of Government Employee consists of 2 volumes. VOLUME-I: Volume I of the Service Book is meant for recording the bio-data of the employees and various events of his service. VOLUME-II: The purpose of Volume-II of the Service Book is to place different types of nominees, declarations, pay fixation memos etc. The Service book of Government Employee contains following information of an employee Appointment and joining.Grant of increment or withholding of increment.Grant of Selection Grade.The crossing of efficiency bar.Fixation of pay.Grant of leave.Deputation/ transfer suspension or interruption in service along with details of the period thereof.Reinstatement.ResignationTermination of service along with its reasons.Promotion.Compulsory / Premature/ Voluntary Retirement.Removal or dismissal from service.Reversion.Reduction in rank or pay along with the precise reasons thereof viz. Whether reduction is on account of inefficiency or reduction in establishment or abolition of the post held by the employee.Retirement on superannuation. The Central Information Commission has decided an appeal on Service book of Government Employee with following directions: The Commission holds that service details of Public servants available in the service book cannot be treated as personal information. (File No: CIC/AD/A/2011/000014)
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30