- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointNever enter into useless correspondence with lethargic authorities without a cause. The more they drag, the more advantageous position you are placed. Write a polite letter stating in the personal name of FAA (DO) such FAA hearings given, canceled in a table form and also seek inspection of the file PRIOR TO HEARING as the file notings can be noted to note a day to day status and action taken on the application. (I always wonder why it is necessary and what we can do with that information under RTI when the issue is pending on record, I find several PIOs getting irritated and felt as though they are being questioned by applicants like their auditors)
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30