- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointImmediately issue a Registered notice to Principal seeking for returning of all originals with in a week, make a copy of this letter to AICTE Secretary, Higher Education, Karnataka and UGC also There are several past queries and replies. Kindly go through them for more guidance. EX: Open the link https://rtiindia.org/forums/topic/146050-hi-my-name-is-gouspeer-k/ If the link is not operating search in Forum -my-name-is-gouspeer query.
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30