- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointReferring the subject may I / I need to seek the information of persons with the details of their names and addresses served with the subject notices/involved in number of criminal cases.. To the police station near to me. Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app
1 pointProper way is first to file RTI Application and seeking such copy of affidavits, and then file RTI Applications to the Supdt of Police enclosing the copy of the affidavit, seeking present status of the cases.
1 pointThere might be a mistake in your understanding. PWD is different and a separate state Government dept., Corporation is the local government body. However, when you are stating with confidence that both PIOs have one FAA, Public authority might have been only one. The PIO has to severe that information you have solicited and transfer that part of query only to second PIO of another public authority. There is a time limit of 5 days within which the transfer has to be effected. There is violation. As a citizen, just focus on information, always try to get from first two stages. You can wait for 35 days from date of your posting RTI Application and then file first appeal must be on grounds of deemed denial, and also late transfer of RTI Application. Wait for 35 days for that point transferred to second PIO and continue First appeal in that process depending on progress.
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30