- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
125 downloadsUse Application Format and fee as prescribed in Centre/State RTI Rule as applicable to the public authority. Whenever your complaint or grievance is not addressed by the concerned office like Municipality, Electricity Board, BSNL/MTNL, University or any such other public authority, within reasonable time, say 10 to 20 days, you can file RTI Application with the Public Information Officer of that public authority and seek following information
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30