- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
3 pointsVery informative and eye opening facts of RTI. Thanks for the post....
2 pointsNot true in all cases. If the Govt is working comparatively better and looting less that previous Govt then its better to keep the less looter Govt. Its better to keep/wear dirtier diapers in comparison to dirtiest diapers. It's a smart choice of being looted/robbed for Rs. 5/- in comparison of being looted/robbed for Rs. 10/-
1 pointGood blog with lots of info and details. Loved reading it.
1 pointAn insightful blog you have written and really appreciate the fact that you took the time to come up the details as well. Thanks for upload.
1 pointभारत में आज भी गांव के 80% लोग अनपढ़ है उन्हें अपने अधिकार भी नहीं मालूम वो नहीं जानते की भारत सरकार ने उनके लिए कौन सी योजनाएं बनाई है
1 pointOnline PF account details from July 1 KOLKATA: The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) today said account details would be available online from July 1. "You can watch the account balance of your PF online from July 1," Assistant PF Commissioner Kanchan Roy said at an interactive session at Bengal National Chamber of Commerce and Industry. "This indeed would be a great help to about 5 crore PF subscribers in India ," he said. EPFO plans to replace PF account number with unique identification number, a move which will help in speedy transfer of a subscribers' funds in case of job change and allow them to track their accounts online. The replacement of PF account number with the UID number will be done after inter-connecting all regional and sub offices of the EPFO by March, 2012. Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/news/internet/Online-PF-account-details-from-July-1/articleshow/8777786.cms
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30