- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointTopic beyond the scope of discussions here. Besides as two of the replies contained extraneous links(carrying advertisements) they have been deleted. The thread stands closed for further discussions.
1 pointAt Q. No. 2 : Please provide reasons, if held on re record for undue delay and time frame within which decision should be communicated.
1 pointIf the management is a Public authority, seek simple information as follows: Subject on information sought: Recognition of KVWTA union...Letter dt... 1.Please provide present status and action taken so far for giving due recognition. 2.Please provide reasons for undue delay and time frame within which decision will be communicated. If there is delay of more than a month, report the same to the Commissioner of Labour.
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30