- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointImmediately go for first appeal. First Appeal dt 16th Nov, 2019 under RTI Act Before: First Appellate Authority, Executive Engineer,...... Against: SPIO, Estate Officer,.................... Appellant: Brief Facts: Appellant has sought information on....................and SPIO has not provided the precise and pin pointed information and evaded providing information vide his letter dt........................ Grounds for Appeal: Point No1: When asked for the Vacant position of the quarters, SPIO has stated that they were constructed with funds of commission. Point No.2: For the query 'If allotment closed, such date of final closure of allotment. and certified copy of that memo/notice/report on finalizing the list., SPIO has invented such exemption that was never stated in RTI Act and denied information with remarks " RTI act, information cannot be given on a file which is not closed and allocation stil in progress". PIO has not provided such Section and sub section of Sec.8 with justification for denial of information. There was never such exemption in RTI Act, and SPIO has deliberately misleading applicants with false exemptions that were never stated in RTI Act. POINT No3: When sought for list of selected beneficiaries, SPIO has further invented that the information is voluminous which is false and absurd. There was never such an exemption under RTI Act that information can be denied if the information is voluminous. With ulterior motives, he has quoted an unrelated judgment. SPIO can deny information by stating such number of Section and sub section of Sec.8 and should justify his reasons for application of that exemption. Finally without application of mind, without basic knowledge and fundamentals of RTI, SPIO has deliberately and with malafide intentions purposefully evaded providing information. Knowing that there were never such exemptions in RTI Act, deliberately SPIO avoided mentioning such section and sub section of 8 in RTI for exemption, leave alone such justification for applying exemption. PRAYER: Appellant prays for directions to SPIO for providing precise information for the pinpointed query as expeditiously as possible free of cost. In the interest of the Government, please depute SPIO for training on fundamentals and provide him RTI Act in that language he is familiar with and atleast one section Sec.8.may be explained to him for the present. Appellant.
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30