- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
4 pointsWrite to him directly and seek all those success stories and stepping stones in his biography. He can definitely respond. Search in google and create a library with all those material.
1 pointDoPT OM dt 6-10-2015 on Format of Reply and Certified copy - 10_1_2013-IR-06102015 (1).pdfDoPT OM dt 6-10-2015 on Format of Reply and Certified copy - 10_1_2013-IR-06102015 (1).pdf
1 pointIn this forum DOPT directives are uploaded stating the process of response to applicant by CPIO and it is clearly stated a format. Kindly search, you can find diamonds in that mine.
1 pointAn applicant is having right to information alone, and the penalty is in between the PIO and IC and appellant has no role to play. That penalty can never come to appellant as wrongly perceived. Insisting for imposition of penalty may spoil the relations, when one expects smooth relations without hurting. It is very difficult to establish deliberate denial with fraudulent motives by PIO.
1 pointIf you are a member of the society, even without RTI Act you can seek such inspection of records by issuing notice. If they refuse to provide such information, issue notice under CP Act without mentioning RTI and state that you are a member, paid such prescribed subscription, has the right to inspect the records but denied permission. Wait for the response and file a simple complaint free of cost before District Consumer Forum.
1 pointAn information pertaining to co-operative societies can be broadly classified into two categories: (1) Information which a co-operative society is supposed to mandatorily and periodically file with the Registrar of Co-operative Societies e.g. annual returns etc. (2) Information which a co-operative society is not supposed to file with the Registrar of Co-operative Societies and is available only at the Society's Office e.g. Minutes of Managing Committee meetings etc. Presently the status is that: The information which falls under category (1) above can be accessed under the provisions of RTI Act by filing a RTI application with the PIO of the concerned ward of Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies. Whereas, the information which falls under category (2) above is being wrongfully denied by the PIO of Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies. A writ petition on the above subject is pending before the Bombay High Court.
1 pointMake a complaint signed by those residents which are affected by the bad state of the Road to the authority that maintain such roads. Submit petitions to local representative like Ward Member, Chairman, Mayor,Commissioner,MLA and MP. Contact local Media and get it highlighted through publicity. After all these attempts file RTI Application seeking information on action taken for repairs to Roads on your complaint .
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30