- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
1 pointThey have uploaded Policy document in websites, just search in google with key words National Litigation Policy and down load the act. It is applicable for all public sector undertakings, but in practice many PSUs are not even aware of those Act and such objectives. In practice, no one cares for those objectives. The simple process is file application to that PSB from which you want information. Information solicited: 1)Please provide certified copy of the circular/directive informing implementation of National Litigation Policy in the Bank.
1 pointMake an addendum of first appeal to DCE and to PWD stating that 1)As per Sec. 6 (3) RTI application has to be transferred within 5 days to the other authority, 2)That it is the duty of PIO to send such calculation and demand stating the amount of fees to be sent and the procedure for sending such copying fees. 3)That PIO is not legally correct in demanding the fees after 30 days and as there is delay in transfering the application by first PIO, the first PIO is supposed to reimburse the amount. We in the forum believe that though the Act stipulates no payment of such fees, as we are paying actual costs to our own government, we should not penalize Government for deficiency of the officers and hence if they prescribe and intimate certain amount and no of fees, it is better to pay the fees and get the information, as information is priority for a citizen.
1 pointInformation solicited: 1)Please provide me the list of all officials , department wise that attended on Grievance day for receiving the petitions in District Collector's office since 1-4-2019 2.Please inform whether subordinates like clerks were receiving petitions and hearing the grievances on Grievance day. 3.Please provide the total list of grievances received dept., wise, Grievances resolved and pending grievances as on 30-09-2019 and those pending for more than 3 months. 4.Please provide copy of laid down norms for redressal of grievances pending more than 3 months. 5.Please provide list of officials against whom action was taken for making grievance redressal as mockery or not responding to grievances as per laid down norms. ____________________________ Who receives the grievance and in what way the petitions were received is not material as every petition received must be digitalized in real time, and a receipt has to be provided with such Grievance No.....................Those who are making this system as mockery should be exposed.
This leaderboard is set to Kolkata/GMT+05:30