Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sumitsood

  • Rank
    New Member
  • Birthday 12/16/1978

Personal Information

  • Location
  1. revenue

    Hello RTi forum peoples, How could i ask to get mutation copies of plot which was situated in agriculture land as per the given khasra numbers. and secondly i have sale deed which has registered in 1974 at delhi.but i dont have any map of above mentioned plot ,,, but it was mentioned there in sale deed as plot no 129 along with passages size and left and right plot numbers as well. so it believes that property dealer had approved the colony during that time so where could he submitted that map for taking approval ofcolony at that time and how and to whom i should ask for that map under the RTI act. please help me out !!!

Our Moderators

karira karira Super Moderator
ganpat1956 ganpat1956 Super Moderator
ambrish.p ambrish.p Moderators
Sunil Ahya Sunil Ahya Moderators
jps50 jps50 Moderators

About Us

RTI INDIA established in the year 2006, attracts a broad audience of citizens, experts, professionals and Government Officers interested in the latest development in the field of Right to Information. We also boast an active community focused on helping citizens to File RTI, First Appeal and Second Appeals. Our download section contains many sample RTI forms for everybody to use.

Social Links


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy