Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About jinvidia

  • Rank
    Early Adoptors
  1. And thank you very much prasad ji and rameshverma ji for providing this valuable information.
  2. The matter is disposed on 2003 itself, and the officers in charge are very lazy to search for the record. That's why I decided to take the rti route. But I don't find any PIO appointed in court. Isn't a PIO necessary to supply the judgment?. Moreover the judgment is not posted in the court website .
  3. Hello learned members, is it possible to obtain certified copy of decree and judgment of suit or appeal through rti?. Because sometimes it is very difficult to get order copy as the record keepers give evasive replies that the suit bundle is lying somewhere, etc. I am the party who purchased the property, but the suit is decreed way back in 2003. Kindly advise. Thanx

Our Moderators

karira karira Super Moderator
ganpat1956 ganpat1956 Super Moderator
ambrish.p ambrish.p Moderators
Sunil Ahya Sunil Ahya Moderators
jps50 jps50 Moderators

About Us

RTI INDIA established in the year 2006, attracts a broad audience of citizens, experts, professionals and Government Officers interested in the latest development in the field of Right to Information. We also boast an active community focused on helping citizens to File RTI, First Appeal and Second Appeals. Our download section contains many sample RTI forms for everybody to use.

Social Links


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy