Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About anupamapachisia

  • Rank
    Early Adoptors
  1. police verfication - reissue of passport

    all the above links suggest police verification but my question is how can i verify my birth, when i dont have any connection at the place i was born. secondly then how was i granted my first passport without any such verification before marriage. thirdly after my marriage i applied for name & address change giving my marriage certificate then also there were no such verification and fresh passport with all changes was granted.
  2. Hello, Dear Anupama Pachisia, Greetings! The Service Request having reference ID 1530333818, has been resolved successfully. Please note that the description provided by you is: i was born in Nohar - Rajasthan dist - Hanumangarh. at our home , just after 1 year of my birth our whole family shifted to Siliguri-wb and we never again went to my birth place. now i am married and stay with my husband at Kolkata - wb. earlier i was granted my passport without any verification at nohar and this is a re-issue case in above case how do i verify at nohar where i dont know any one .i dont even have any documents of my birth.ONLY i have my school certificates with date of birth(from siliguri - wb) can you please advise

Our Moderators

karira karira Super Moderator
ganpat1956 ganpat1956 Super Moderator
ambrish.p ambrish.p Moderators
Sunil Ahya Sunil Ahya Moderators
jps50 jps50 Moderators

About Us

RTI INDIA established in the year 2006, attracts a broad audience of citizens, experts, professionals and Government Officers interested in the latest development in the field of Right to Information. We also boast an active community focused on helping citizens to File RTI, First Appeal and Second Appeals. Our download section contains many sample RTI forms for everybody to use.

Social Links


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy