Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'land records'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Request for Community Support
  • Connect with Community
  • Learn about RTI
  • Website News & Support
  • Read RTI News & Stories
  • RTI Act Critics's RTI Act Critics Topics
  • Fans of RTI India's Fans of RTI India Topics
  • Insurance Consumer's Insurance Consumer Topics
  • Activists of Transparency and Accountability's Activists of Transparency and Accountability Topics
  • Issues with BWSSB's Issues with BWSSB Topics
  • Law+Order-Bangalore-32's Law+Order-Bangalore-32 Topics
  • Issues With Electricity Board's Issues With Electricity Board Topics
  • RTI Activists's RTI Activists Topics
  • YOGA's YOGA Topics
  • help each other's help each other Topics
  • forest and wild life's forest and wild life Topics
  • Indian Police Officials not following Cr.P.C.'s Indian Police Officials not following Cr.P.C. Topics
  • RTI Activist+Politics's RTI Activist+Politics Topics
  • hostels and lodging places's hostels and lodging places Topics
  • RTI Activists in Rajasthan.'s RTI Activists in Rajasthan. Topics
  • RTI info warriors in Haryana's RTI info warriors in Haryana Topics
  • DisABILITY Rights and RTI's DisABILITY Rights and RTI Topics
  • Govt Servant, Local Bodies or PSU Employees using RTI.'s Govt Servant, Local Bodies or PSU Employees using RTI. Topics
  • Eco club's Eco club Topics
  • Self Employment in Sport's Self Employment in Sport Topics
  • RTI related to land issue's RTI related to land issue Topics
  • Open SourceTechnology support to RTI's Open SourceTechnology support to RTI Topics
  • TRAP group's TRAP group Topics
  • Odisha RTI Activists's Odisha RTI Activists Topics
  • right to information activists's right to information activists Topics
  • Mumbai's Mumbai Topics
  • Chartered Accountants's Chartered Accountants Topics
  • ngosamachar's ngosamachar Topics
  • Growing INDIA's Growing INDIA Topics
  • we are all friends.'s we are all friends. Topics
  • RTI for Government employees's RTI for Government employees Topics
  • Dhanus - Pending Salaries's Dhanus - Pending Salaries Topics
  • Insurance Surveyor & Loss Assessors's Insurance Surveyor & Loss Assessors Topics
  • Mahamumbai's Mahamumbai Topics
  • M.Sc/MCA and ME/M.Tech's M.Sc/MCA and ME/M.Tech Topics
  • Corruption's Corruption Topics
  • minority engineering colleges in maharashtra's minority engineering colleges in maharashtra Topics
  • RiGhTs's RiGhTs Topics
  • ram's ram Topics
  • anti corrupt police's anti corrupt police Topics
  • Save Girl in Punjab's Save Girl in Punjab Topics
  • Rent Apartment in US's Rent Apartment in US Topics
  • RTI Kerala's RTI Kerala Topics
  • maharashtra's maharashtra Topics
  • Right Way Of India(RTI)'s Right Way Of India(RTI) Topics
  • Whistle- Blowers against corrupt India's Whistle- Blowers against corrupt India Topics
  • Navi Mumbai's Navi Mumbai Topics
  • electricity curruption in up's electricity curruption in up Topics
  • SHARE n STOCKS trading's SHARE n STOCKS trading Topics
  • Civil Engineers-CAD's Civil Engineers-CAD Topics
  • Nitin Aggarwal's Nitin Aggarwal Topics
  • ex-serviceman activities's ex-serviceman activities Topics
  • SSCC's SSCC Topics
  • Remove Corrupt Bueraucrates's Remove Corrupt Bueraucrates Topics
  • jharkhand RTI activist group's jharkhand RTI activist group Topics
  • Suhail's Suhail Topics
  • govt.servant's govt.servant Topics
  • RTI Uttar pradesh's RTI Uttar pradesh Topics
  • anti-corruption team's anti-corruption team Topics
  • Manaism's Manaism Topics
  • Insurance's Insurance Topics
  • sonitpur datri sewa samity's sonitpur datri sewa samity Topics
  • indian youth manch's indian youth manch Topics
  • HUDA Co- Operative Group Housing Societies's HUDA Co- Operative Group Housing Societies Topics
  • youth's youth Topics
  • aastha's aastha Topics
  • RTI for Citizens's RTI for Citizens Topics
  • learn always's learn always Topics
  • R.T.I.'s R.T.I. Topics
  • Karnataka Karmika Kalyana Prathishtana's Karnataka Karmika Kalyana Prathishtana Topics
  • Akhil Bhart anti corruption sangathna's Akhil Bhart anti corruption sangathna Topics
  • MBA, business and new entrepreneur.....'s MBA, business and new entrepreneur..... Topics
  • students seeking help's students seeking help Topics
  • RTI Corporate's RTI Corporate Topics
  • Electrical group's Electrical group Topics
  • V4LRights's V4LRights Topics
  • Pirated software in GOvt oofice and sc hool's Pirated software in GOvt oofice and sc hool Topics
  • Gaming's Gaming Topics
  • WE Born to help's WE Born to help Topics
  • help the elderly citizen's help the elderly citizen Topics
  • Ballygunge Government Hogh School Alumni Association's Ballygunge Government Hogh School Alumni Association Topics
  • Corruption free Country's Corruption free Country Topics
  • surajyam's surajyam Topics
  • kanpurvictims's kanpurvictims Topics
  • Railway Group A Services's Railway Group A Services Topics
  • Encroachment of public property by private giants's Encroachment of public property by private giants Topics
  • Case Status - Anti Corruption's Case Status - Anti Corruption Topics
  • Aam Aadmi (The Common Man)'s Aam Aadmi (The Common Man) Topics
  • Court Marriage in Punjab's Court Marriage in Punjab Topics
  • ALL's ALL Topics
  • Youth India Social Group (YISG)'s Youth India Social Group (YISG) Topics
  • ye kya fandda h's ye kya fandda h Topics
  • mindset's mindset Topics
  • anti corruption's anti corruption Topics
  • activism's activism Topics
  • common's common Topics
  • state group's state group Topics
  • social help group's social help group Topics
  • landlords of uttar pradesh's landlords of uttar pradesh Topics
  • Concern Citizens Forum for India's Concern Citizens Forum for India Topics
  • edusystem's edusystem Topics
  • Ratna Jyoti's Ratna Jyoti Topics
  • development in indian village's development in indian village Topics
  • technovision's technovision Topics
  • Mighty India's Mighty India Topics
  • Against Corporate Fraud's Against Corporate Fraud Topics
  • Stop crime's Stop crime Topics
  • NVS - Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti's NVS - Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Topics
  • Authenticated Public Plateform's Authenticated Public Plateform Topics
  • shalin's shalin Topics
  • terminater's terminater Topics
  • RTI Wind Energy's RTI Wind Energy Topics
  • Go..................?'s Go..................? Topics
  • Co-Op Housing Society's Co-Op Housing Society Topics
  • we are equal's we are equal Topics
  • Phoenix Deals's Phoenix Deals Topics
  • Theft Cases in chandigarh's Theft Cases in chandigarh Topics
  • Economically Weaker Section Certificate & Benifits's Economically Weaker Section Certificate & Benifits Topics
  • Solar Systems's Solar Systems Topics
  • Get aware about ur Education and related rights's Get aware about ur Education and related rights Topics
  • Save Mumbai's Save Mumbai Topics
  • Complaints to MCD & Delhi Jal Board's Complaints to MCD & Delhi Jal Board Topics
  • ashayen's ashayen Topics
  • unemployment's unemployment Topics
  • Employee Solution's Employee Solution Topics
  • is kanpur university against sc/st's is kanpur university against sc/st Topics
  • prayatna's prayatna Topics
  • Parking woes's Parking woes Topics
  • Helping RTI INDIA web development's Helping RTI INDIA web development Topics


  • Uncategorized
  • Section 18 (1)
  • Section 11
  • For Common Man
  • Section 16
  • Section 2(h)
  • Section 8 (1)(j)
  • Simplified RTI
  • Government Employee and RTI
  • RTI Act 2005
  • Success Stories
  • Exempt Organisation
  • DG IT
  • Section 8 (1) (e)
  • Section 2 (h) (d) (i)
  • Supreme Court Decisions
  • Section 2 (j) (i)
  • Section 2
  • Section 8
  • Section 20
  • Section 19
  • SIC Punjab
  • High Court Decisions
  • Section 9
  • Section 24
  • DoPT
  • RTI Awareness
  • Section 6 (3)
  • Section 6
  • Section 2 (f)
  • Opinion
  • Department of Posts
  • Ministry of Railways
  • Departments
  • Ministry of Home Affairs
  • Ministry of Corporate Affairs
  • Ministry of Law & Justice
  • Government of NCT of Delhi
  • Delhi Police
  • Ministry of Human Resource Development
  • Staff Selection Commission
  • Court Decisions
  • CIC Decisions
  • Activism
  • Section 25
  • University
  • Section 7
  • Ministry of Agriculture
  • Section 3
  • RTI Discussions
  • Section 19 (8) (b)
  • Section (1) (d)
  • Section 8 (1) (d)
  • DIrectorate of Education
  • Govt of NCT of Delhi
  • Cooperative Housing Society
  • RTI for School
  • Member RTI
  • Municipal Corporation
  • Ministry of Defence


  • RTI Directory
  • Important RTI Decisions
  • Other Important Court Decisions
  • Sample RTI
  • Acts & Circulars


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...

Found 172 results

  1. i have some land , wrong data has been entered in property card, wrong name and missing other details, i had approached my concerned land record officer, they suggested that i should file an appeal for rectification of errors. my question is old manual record says right thing, but when they adapted computerised land record, they entered wrong data or transferred wrong data in the concerned property card, it is no my mistake, or my some misdeeds, so for why should i file an appeal? no order is made against me, the officer are corrupt, and they make me run from here to there. in state of maharashtra , for mumbai suburb land, for land record matters who should be approached? the land record officer in prashashan bhavan near chetana college, kherwadi bandra east or commissioner of computer operations of records? and where is that person located or address or email address?
  2. PLEASE take a look at the pdf, i frame a question regarding land questions to PIO. please reply Last.pdf
  3. I like to know the survey numbers of a land in a particular village. but i cant find it easily. i dont have any records of it. I have seen the land. I like to get Survey sketch of that land, but i dont know the survey number. so can i RTI to tehsil office, to grant whole village map mentioning survey numbers? is it easy to get full village map?
  4. Hi Team, With regard to the chennai airport expansion plan the Government of Tamilnadu published the land to be acquired on its website, enclosed kindly find the attachment as pdf file. Can I file an RTI to check on finer details of the land to be acquired with respect to specific survey numbers and when would it be likely acquired and what would be the compensation offered? Any guidance on the next steps of filing the RTI petition would be very much appreciated. Thanks, SMuthiah Kolapakkam.pdf
  5. As reported by Vivek Sabnis at mid-day.com on 13 Oct 2011 Apex court orders razing of structure built by Manohar Joshi's relative on land reserved for municipal school For the last 13 years RTI activist and journalist Vijay Kumbhar was fighting a lone battle. His tenacity in carrying on despite all the odds finally came to fruition yesterday when the Supreme Court upheld the high court's decision to demolish an 11-storey building that had come up on a land reserved for a municipal school. What made the decision even more special for Kumbhar was that he was able to come up trumps against a builder who was none other than the son-in-law of former Chief Minister Manohar Joshi. "Bhagwan ke ghar mein der hain andher nahin (God may delay answering your prayers, but he never fails you)," said a jubilant Kumbhar. The 11-storey Sun Dew Apartments building on lane 15, Prabhat Road, was constructed by Girish Vyas in 1998. The land was reserved for school by Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) in its development plan. It was alleged that by using Joshi's influence the reservation was shifted elsewhere, and the land was used for a lavish residential structure. [email=http://www.mid-day.com/imagedata/2011/oct/11-storey.jpg]http://www.mid-day.com/imagedata/2011/oct/11-storey.jpg[/email] After the Bombay High Court ordered Vyas to demolish the building in 1999, he appealed in the Supreme Court. The high court judgment on March 15, 1999, had compelled Chief Minister Manohar Joshi of Shiv Sena to resign. "Now, the Supreme Court has asked Vyas to demolish the structure in the next two weeks and hand over the place to the PMC. If not, then the PMC is to demolish the structure and recover the demolishing cost from Vyas," said Kumbhar. "This judgment may deter other politicians and builders from using government land reserved for social causes." Kumbhar said neither the PMC nor the state supported himr. Earlier, a compromise was arrived at by the PMC, the government and the builder that instead of demolishing the building, two flats in the building should be handed over to the civic body. "Mahesh Zagade, former municipal commissioner, was the only person who insisted in the Standing Committee that the building should be demolished entirely," said Kumbhar. "Zagade was an honest officer and was subsequently transferred by the ruling party." Kumbhar attacked? Kumbhar said initially Congress corporator Nitin Jagtap had supported him, but he withdrew his petition later. "I was so insecure that I had to leave the city for some time after I was hit by a bike and lost a teeth," he said. "I am sure it was a murderous attack on me at that time." Sagar Nangre, IT professional working in a firm next to the controversial building, welcomed the Supreme Court's decision. "Why did the PMC allow this big a building to come up in a peaceful middle class area? The court has taught a lesson to the politicians by this order," he said. Ramesh Shelar, head of anti-encroachment department, PMC, was however not aware of the Supreme Court verdict. "We will be ready with our demolishing squad after the order officially comes to me," he said.
  6. R/S, Is it possible to know from a public authority (Registry office) about the land registry made by a particular person. For example, if a particular person buy a land/house then the registry is made to and details is held by the respective registry office, so as a citizen can anyone seek those information and records from the public office. Thank you.
  7. Can we ask the question here to solve the land/house release deed and gift deed matter? If so, let me know and I will give complete detail further. Thanks in advance.
  8. Respected friends this is Joseph S/O G.Yacob, a senior citizen. The property owned by our forefathers was illegally registered by Political influenced real estate men , a retired Air force employee with his sons. The Retired Air force person has changed his name during his service from G.Daniel to G.Dayanithi in his Gazette. But during land registration he used both the names to sign and in some places (majority) he used his old name G.Daniel; When we applied to get his personnel and gazetted details Air force is not giving the sorted information.. here are the questions, 1. Copy of all documents produced by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420, when he joined in Indian Air force, Avadi Station. 2. State fathers name of Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420,with his father’s initial and give copy of all related supporting documents. 3. If Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 had transferred /changed his name means. Please state his earlier name with his father’s name and give copy of all documents. 4. Please give copy of Gazette copies which were submitted by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 at your office while changing his name. 5. Copy of community certificate produced by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 at your office. 6. Please state the number of time Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 had changed his name and give the copy of documents. 7. State the dependents name of Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 and give copy of documents. 8. Copy of request submitted by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 to change his name as per Gazette in the service record. 9. State the date of name changed by Mr.Dayanithi, Moulder ‘Hs’ Personnel No – 18420 THE REPLY: The information is protected from disclosure under section 8(1)(j)of the RTI Act 2005; Now they asked us to appeal to Appellate Authority, Can anyone kindly guide us how to appeal to get the details which i mentioned above....thank you so much ; [emails not permitted here]
  9. How to get this Govt. GO / Gazzette No.C14, regarding the Land allotment to the original owner. I heard that Supreme court / AP high court had issued order(s) to the respective governemnts to allot the land to the original owners (lands belonging to nizam era)?????
  10. hi guise... our grandfathers has a lost of land in vadodara but there is no any document in our hand and our grandfather is expire. now what we are doing. give such link to check lands records online in gujrat.
  11. DEAR SIR, We had land long ago in 1950 which was assigned in the name of my grand father in 1950. We lost all the documents including patta passbook.i was made request under RTI they had giver pahanies from 1970 to 2012,but second time i was make request for the details about land which year assigned to my grand father and about patta certificate.they had given information that' no information is available in the office., The duration of asking information was one year.How can i get information can i go to collector office under RTI for requesting the information where i get information could they give another copy of patta certificate based with pahanies where i go for the information could i get the patta certificate under RTI
  12. Mrutyunjaya reddy

    Regarding B-from patta

    Hi, I am new this forum. i need to know details about B-form patta. who is eligible for getting B-form? one who has own house is eligible to hold B-form land? Rules of transferring B-form lands to other.
  13. Hi, I'm Murali from tamilnadu. I've an issue to get land possession certificate. Clear View --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Actually the land owner is my grand father since 1960 but unfortunately my father put a sign in paper to third party in 1977. Now all the documents have in third party name. When my father sales the land while I was 20 years old and I don't when they sale. I did not put any sign in the paper. I've good maturity. Till now I'm using the land and no third party came near to the land. Can I get possession certificate for this? When I was asked village office, he said all the documents in third part name it difficult to give. Can you please any one help me is there any way to get possession certificate.
  14. I have applied for patta ( simple name transfer ) . Enclosed the following documents: 1) Application 2) Sale deed with attestation 3) parent documents. 4) Previous owner's Patta copy 5) Ec up to date. 6) Ration card & voter id for identification Application submitted to the VAO. Avadi. For patta is there any fees to be paid. If so How much.
  15. Hi every one, here a case: A person's dad Mr.XYZ had a land in Maire Villege & Post, Kasargod Taluk, Kerala State. He (XYZ) had 2 sons. one is ABC and the other is PQR. Now ABC is my dad. what happened is Mr. XYZ is passed away (no more). And Mr. PQR has sold out the land by putting ABC's sign (forgery). Mr. ABC was in bombay and don't have any information about where is the land, what is its survey number and what happend to it. What he knows is there is sure a land with his father. Mr. PQR is not disclosing anything and won't communicate to Mr. ABC. NOW Mr. ABC want to know whether there exists any land on the name of Mr. PQR and presently who is the owner of the same land. Since ABC is my dad I would like to file an RTI to the The Village Accountant, Maire Villege & Post, Kasargod Taluk, kerala State. He want to know the survey number of the same land and want to open the case. My request to you people is how to frame the question? to whom to ask for it (is Village Accountant is the correct person to ask for?) Also I would like to know the RTI fees for kerala state. (Is it Rs 10 as in karnataka?) Hope experts of this site help me out. In my earlier case also you people helped me a lot. (I am ever thankful for that) Thanks in advance
  16. Sir, I'm a female. Got married at 1988. How to get land Patta number in Tamil Nadu. The land is my Father's property, but my brothers are not giving my share. My father died before 12 years. After my fathers dead, my brothers forged my signature and registered the land to their name. Now I want my share on properties in my father's name and my Grand father's name. Can you please help me, how to proceed in this problem. Can you please help me ??? Thanks, Suba
  17. sannikanti

    Regarding B-Form patta

    Hi, I am Prasad.Actually we have lost B-Form patta of agricultural land which is issued by Tahasildar (Proceedings of Tahasildar patta).Now i went to MRO office and applied to Revenue Inspector to issue the duplicate form.but they denying to issue that patta.so please guide me to get that form. Thanks Prasad
  18. Hi friends, My grand father bought a plot two years ago in Vijayawada, Krishna Dst, Andhra Pradesh. We reside in the neighboring district. We purchased the plot as investment. But another party also started claiming the plot and is causing problems for us when we want to sell. We have filed a court-case against them stating the same, case is running since a year, but we have no hopes of seeing it resolved any soon. It has become a big headache for us, as we have to travel regularly to the plot/court, resulting in more expenses. I have previously filed RTI once for my brother's passport(which was delayed for around 8 months) and successfully got the passport delivered within 10 days from filing the RTI application. So, I was thinking may be there is some way out from this land issue as well, through RTI act. I have tried searching for similar issues on the forum, but couldn't locate any posts. Has anyone filed a RTI application with similar problem??? Few of my questions are: 1. What is the solid proof for us to claim the ownership of a plot/property? 2. Who is the government authority/officer who is responsible for issuing the above ?? 3. If I want to file an RTI in this regard, to which department should I file an application? 4. Is there any RTI template which I can use for filing the application? And a generic question is: Can I file a RTI application addressed to a department in different state than the one I stay in??The department is a state-governed body. Any information in this regard, is highly appreciated. - Thanks, Sudhakar
  19. Hi, I want to buy a small plot in Lohegaon, Pune which at present comes under Lohegaon gram panchayat. how can I get proper information of plot's actual / legal owner and can I buy a small plot. is that allowed as per govt. law? Regards, Abhimanyu
  20. chandrakaanth

    need land patta details

    we are going to buy a land in siruvai at vanur taluk, villupuram district. Survey number is 14/3 , we want its patta number and land document copy to see. Please kindly do the same.
  21. Hi to all, Im Naveen from tamil nadu..since my land is in my name but my chitta and all in my father's name and in great grandma's name...how could i change it to my name...and also i would like to check the details near my land..so how can i see my home's map with near by lands map..that so called FMB...Please any one help me.. Thanks
  22. Narayanamoorthi

    Regarding House site patta

    Hi Friends, We have constructed a house in meichaltharai promboke land, we have been living there since 2003, I would like to know how to get patta for that house? please help me regarding this issues. Thanks in advance Regards, Narayanamoorthi.J
  23. rages a.

    patta no

    How to get patta number from survey number?
  24. i hav applied to the pio of sub collectorate in cheranmahadevi division requesting his subordinate taluq office patta transfer register copies which is pending in sub colectrate appeal, but the pio refused to provide copies saying that the required register is pending with his office for appeal purpouse & after the appeal is faiseld the regester would be sent to the concerned taluk office after that make an fresh application to the concerned thasildar to get the requested copies. is this a correct one the pio did. nethaji
  25. Hi, I have ancestral land and a piece of land bought by my parents 8 yrs back (both in Akola district only). I have moved to Pune from my hometown Akola (both are in Maharashtra), So both the farms are being cultivated by friend and a cousine since 2 years. My questions are: 1. What are the documents I should be collecting every year from Patwari/Talathi to make sure that no malpractice or "Kul Kayada / Transfer of owner rights / illegal transfer of deed" possible by the cultivators? 2. What are the farm land records / documents that Patwari /Talathi maintains? 3. List of documents I can inspect and demand true copies from Talathi / Patwari office? The whole purpose of the above questions is to make sure that no person shows " possession of the land" and transfers the land ownership to them using the laws / befriending the patwari/talathi and malpracticing. Thanks & Regards, Avakash
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy