- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'free'.
Found 6 results
Responding to The Hindu’s Right to Information request for the name, age, institution and other details of all beneficiaries, ELCOT claimed it is only a “procurement agency.” The Special Programme Implementation Department, whose sole purpose is monitoring flagship schemes, pointed fingers at the School and College Education Departments. They, in turn, forwarded the RTIs to every district in the State. Even many of the district-level offices, which responded, had no names and merely forwarded the information request to individual institutions under their supervision. Essentially, if the RTI responses are to be believed, there is no comprehensive beneficiary list. Read at: Who got TN?s free laptops? - The Hindu
akhilesh yadav posted a topic in RTI in MediaThe Delhi Police RTI (Right to Information) Cell is flooded with queries regarding the expenditure incurred during US President Barack Obama’s three-day visit to the national Capital on Republic Day and Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s oath-taking ceremony on February 14. More read at: Govt spending no free lunch as RTI feeds on balance sheet disclosure
akhilesh yadav posted a topic in RTI in MediaRaipur: Annapurna, age 213, daughter of Dharmendra, Mahatma Gandhi Nagar, Amaldih, Raipur (Chhattisgarh). The double centenarian is not only alive but also riding bicycle. This may sound incredulous, but the ‘said woman’ finds place in the list of beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Cycle Sahayata Yojana, being implemented by the Chhattisgarh government to provide free bicycles to women engaged in construction works in the state. The beneficiary, most likely a fictitious one, received the free bicycle in 2013, according to information provided under the RTI Act. Read more at: Free bicycle for 200-year-old woman in Chattisgarh
karira posted a topic in RTI in MediaSIC no to making service books of 164 officers public The Madhya Pradesh State Information Commission has quashed the order of first appellate officer in which it was directed topublic information officer to provide free of charge information of service books of 164 officers and employees. Generally, the citizens make second (final) appeal to the Commission against appellate officer and public information officer. In a rare case, a public information officer lodges second appeal against the appellate officer.The Commission in its hearing by its commissioner Atmadeep accepted the appeal and rejected the order of the first appellate officer. The rejection of the order will lead to a stop on making personal information public of more than 150 officers and employees along with principal of Govt. Kamlaraja Girls PG Autonomous College, Gwalior. Read More: SIC no to making service books of 164 officers public - Free Press Journal
1. I was told by FAA that the eIPO I sent was not in favour of National Board of Examinations(NBE) which is definitely not the case. Can I write RTI saying "please provide certified copy of RTI I had written with certified copy of eIPO I had submitted with the RTI dated ________"? 2. My main question: If the eIPO is found to be correct, can I ask for RTI reply(now free of cost) to the original RTI without writing all the queries(written in the original RTI) all over again? 3. Can I ask for all the RTI applications I have submitted so far and all the replies given?(NBE has not been consistent with replies).
Libra born indian brouwn eye guy,with a sweet smile on face defines my appearance but more than that i give importance to the beautiful thoughts and nature i carry...... I love to live life my way,very talkative,full of humor,always in a mood to try out something new in life....i m one bird who can never cum and sit on the same tree once i flew away from it. Winnner of tata national research award 2005. I am a computer engineer by profession,and awritting and politics are my hobbes. My ultimate aim/dream is to spread smile everywere. I m a very friendly guy who loves meeting new people and knowing them,broad minded,open to all kinds of conversation and trustworthy. I am also a enterpeieter who always looking for try new things and concepts. Keep smiling