- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ssc'.
Found 4 results
Sir i file an application on 05 Dec 14 regarding my ssc exam Requesting following information:- Sir* Provide me following details regarding the SSC MTS 2014 held in Aug 2014. 1. Marks scored by myself Ankus roll no. 7207506040 ticket no 7201667. 2. Photo copy of 2nd exam held on 17 Aug 14. 3. Cut off in OBC category. 4. Final answer key for the 2nd exam of SSC MTS 2014. 5. Ground for rejection of roll no. 7207506040. 6. Contact detail of FIRST APPELLATE AUTHORITY. On this application i received a reply dated 20 Jan 15 on 25 Jan 15 as:- I am to refer to your RTI application on and furnish the request information as follows:- 1. A copy of answer sheet is enclosed. 2. Result is already available on website at sscwr. If you are not satisfied with the above information you may file an appeal before the appellate authority within 30 days of receipt of this letter. (This was reply of my rti application) But nothing was received as encloser as mentioned in point no 1. I am not satisfied with this information because neither copy of answer sheet was enclosed with that reply not information asked in my rti application. What should be my next step for First Appeal and what to write in first appeal and how (format).please help.
1. I filed the RTI application for disclosing cut off marks and answer key used by them for evaluation of of OMR sheets in UPSC civil services prelimins exam 2012 on 30/07/2012 and i got their reply that "the information cannot be provided since process is not completed yet and section 8(1)(i) of the RTI Act 2005, is invoked." I want to know what can be done further in this matter? 2. I have also filed similar application to the Staff selection commission (SSC), although they publish answer key used for evaluation of OMR on their website and after that they give time of 10 days to candidates for representing themselves if candidate feels that some answer is wrong or question is wrong and this time in my paper 2 questions were wrong answers of 3 were wrong 1 questions have two options correct after thorough search i represented to them with proof in support of my answers for six questions and now i filed RTI for the revised answer key used for evaluation and copy of my OMR sheet as i am getting 6 marks less than expected so i want to know if they have changed any wrong answer to correct one, cancelled wrong questions or just made formality of being transparent furthermore SSC retention schedule for exam related documents is 3 months to 6 months and whole process takes nearly 1 yr. to complete so if they denied information than after six months there will be no proof if they made any discrimination. Even loss of 1 mark can make very big difference in such type of exam as whole career is based on this so i request members to help me with this. Thanks
Can anyone tell what are the rules for SSC teachers for SSC paper corrections? How does a the maharashtra board appoint teachers for correcting the papers? Is it compulsary for a teacher to correct the papers even the teacher is employed in a private school?
sidmis posted a topic in RTI in MediaCIC asks Centre to strengthen Staff Selection Commission As Reported in Hindu New Delhi (PTI): The Central Information Commission has asked the Centre to strengthen the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) -- reeling under a shortage of employees -- to enable it to implement the RTI Act. "The SSC is understaffed. We reiterate our recommendation to the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) that staffing of SSC be suitably strengthened to make it an effective instrument in dealing with the subject for which it has been created, and to bring it in conformity with the Act," Chief Information Commissioner Wajahat Habibullah said. SSC makes recruitment to non-technical group 'C' and group 'B' non-gazetted posts in Central Ministries. The Commission's recommendation came in its decision on an appeal by Ahmedabad resident Daulat Jhamnadas Nasra, who had sought information on various counts, including on more than three-decade-old classified advertisements for the recruitment of upper division clerks (UDC) and others. In reply to Nasra's query, the SSC said, "In view of limited manpower and resources at the disposal of the Commission, it is not feasible to accede to your request." The Hindu News Update Service