- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'submitted'.
Found 7 results
Hello, i need to know whether any engineering colleges has the right to withheld the certificates and marks card of students submitted at the time of admission, and ask for full payment of course if the student is discontrinuing his course in the middle due to some problems. if not so then what legal action could be taken against that college.
rti happenings: Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha secretariats, Delhi High Court not filing RTI compliance reports: Study
akhilesh yadav posted a topic in RTI in MediaNEW DELHI: Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha secretariats and Delhi High Court are among some prominent offices which have not filed mandatory annual reports of compliance of RTI Act even once since the transparency law was enacted nine years ago, according to an advocacy group. Read at: Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha secretariats, Delhi High Court not filing RTI compliance reports: Study - The Economic Times
shijilvijayanpc posted a question in Ask for Non RTI SupportHello, I am a resident of Kerala. I have applied for correction of a mistake in my name in the Birth certificate along with the necessary documents. A notary attested Affidavit was submitted along with the application. Application was rejected saying that the Advocate who signed the Affidavit have no authority in signing affidavits in another Taluks. My advocate suggested me to bring the copy of Judgment by B.Subhashan Reddy, C.J,(2005(1) KLT 9) which says and I quote " When the notary is practicing at the place where he is authorized to do so by certificate issued by the competent authority, he is entitled to notarize any document brought to him and from any person either within that area or beyond that area or even beyond the country." to the Panchayat Secretary. The Panchayat secretary and registrar of births and deaths was not ready even to look at the copy the Judgment. It would be of great help, if you could tell me how to procede with this issue. Sincerely SHIIL VIJAYAN
karira posted a topic in RTI in MediaTwo brothers, retd colonels, got 31 plots under HUDA quota Two retired Army colonels being probed as part of an investigation into allegedly fraudulent multiple allotment of plots to individuals by the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) had between them got as many as 31 plots. Karan Singh Yadav and Dharam Singh Yadav, who are brothers, were allotted these plots in various urban estates of Haryana between 1998 and 2004 (including the time they were serving), documents submitted in the Punjab & Haryana High Court show. The scam is being probed by HUDA on the orders of the court. Over 325 FIRs have been registered against beneficiaries, including 188 defence personnel, who allegedly got more than one plot in their name, or in the name of their spouse or children. The Yadavs have got an interim stay on their arrest. Read More: Two brothers, retd colonels, got 31 plots under HUDA quota | The Indian Express
Manoj Godara posted a question in Ask for RTI SupportI gave 100 application to police station about nuisance created by loudspeaker in Gurudwara. Police came many times but the loudspeaker is still creating lot of noise each day in the morning. I also submitted the photocopy of the orders given by the supreme court to the police station. But police still not able to remove the loudspeaker. Please tell me what kind of RTI and to whome i should use.
1. I was told by FAA that the eIPO I sent was not in favour of National Board of Examinations(NBE) which is definitely not the case. Can I write RTI saying "please provide certified copy of RTI I had written with certified copy of eIPO I had submitted with the RTI dated ________"? 2. My main question: If the eIPO is found to be correct, can I ask for RTI reply(now free of cost) to the original RTI without writing all the queries(written in the original RTI) all over again? 3. Can I ask for all the RTI applications I have submitted so far and all the replies given?(NBE has not been consistent with replies).
I have filed a RTI two weeks earlier and now i have come across some information pertaining to the my submitted RTI question from reliable source and Iam satisfied with the source information. Now is it possible for me to drop those(two) question befor 30 days of period? I believe if i continue with the question as i already have information(not for every question just two information out of eight question)it would be waste of money to pay for known information. Can i submit repetition to PIO for the change in the filed RTI ? One week is left for the information . Please suggest. With Regards, Sikkimkochora.