PF transfer rejection

Baagi

Question

I have submitted form13 for transfer of previous employer PF(Trianz) to my then current employer(UHG) almost 1.6 year back. I have submitted online grievance request on the PF website asking for status of the transfer. Below is the response I have received:

"Your claim in Form 13 for transfer-in has been rejected the reason is 'Form 5/10 along with Date of Birth particulars to be submitted.Please contact Trainz Holdings Pvt. Ltd. resubmit the claim along wit the required documents."

Iam not sure what this means? Why would someone submit Form5/10 while transfer? Shouldnt it just be Form 13?

Should I really contact Trianz now for submitting these forms? They are as such very irresponsive on these things.

I have recently joined another new company in Pune. What course of action should I take now? This whole thing is dragging forever. I have already submitted for Transfer twice. And, I get a feeling for withdrawal which although Iam not liking it.

Can anyone please guide me through this.

1 answer to this question

• Moderators

Your query does not relate to RTI Act 2005 to which this portal is dedicated. We guide members to access information from govt. by using this law. For your benefit, please visit home page of this portal and success stories at Post your RTI Success here.You may post at http://www.bighelpers.org/content/.

This forum cannot assist for technical matters of PF. However you may refer:

PF

PF Account details - Blogs - RTI INDIA- Right to Information

Epfo (Govt. of India) and Home Page