hrdx9

Sample RTI Act, 2005 u/s 2(j)(i) & 2(j)(iii) regarding the reconstruction of the drains (Khaals) in Punjab.

hrdx9

Form “A” {See Rule 3 [1]} To The Public Information Officer / Assistant Public Information Officer Punjab Water Resources Management & Development Corporation, Name of the City,Name of the District (Pb.)

Subject Application under the RTI Act, 2005 u/s 2(j)(i) & 2(j)(iii) in connection with the reconstruction of the concerned drain (Khaal) from the ................ Minor/Major Canal currently at village/City ................ , Tehsil .......... , District ...........

Sir, The applicant submits as under: 01. That the section 2 (j)(i) of the Right to Information Act, 2005 gives a right to every citizen to inspect any work hence the applicant wish to inspect the above cited reconstruction work. Please let him know the date, time & venue when he should come to inspect the said reconstruction work. 02. That the applicant would like to inspect the following documents related to the said reconstruction work at the time of the inspection. These records should be made available to him for the inspection when he come for the inspection of the above cited reconstruction work: A. Terms & conditions of the tender/contract, B. Maps & likewise other concerned documents, C. Application/Affidavit & all documents submitted by the contractor, D. Entire documents/process related with the said reconstruction work.

If the applicant desire to take copies of any of the above documents or parts thereof, he would intimate the same after the inspection. Therefore the applicant request that the copies should be provided to him after charging prescribed fee. 03. That the section 2 (j)(iii) also gives a right to the citizens to take sample of the material. The applicant would like to take samples of the material of the above cited reconstruction work. The samples should be collected by the department in the presence of the applicant from the places of his choice & should be sealed & certified to be true samples of the material of that work. 04. That the applicant is depositing a Postal order worth Rs/- ... herewith the present application as the fee.

05. That if you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005. Also please provide information about the name, designation, address & the contact number of the First Appellate Authority who should be approached in case the action/reply received from you is incomplete or unsatisfactory. Place : ..........

Dated : ..........

Yours sincerely,

.......... S/o Sh. .......... R/o .........., Name of the city, District ..........

… … … Applicant Contact No. +91..........

RAVEENA_O

आरटीआई India मंच में स्वागत है

WELCOME TO RTI INDIA - Guide

HOW TO PROCEED IN RTI?

GUIDE IN WRITING GOOD RTI APPLICATION

WRITE/SUBMIT/SAMPLE RTI Application

SUBMIT RTI APPLICATION

HOW TO LOCATE A PIO

RTI TIME SCHEDULE

First file an RTI Application and seek following documents by referring above links:

[1] Certified copy of the Schedule of work in connection with contract work of "..................." give name of work (eg construction of bridges in NH 1 bet Landha and Ambala).

[2] certified Copy of the Tender Committee Proceedings duly approved by the Accepting Authority in connection with the contract of "..........".

[3] Certified copy of the Letter of Acceptance awarding the contract for the work of ".........."

[4] Certified copy of the specification of materials prescribed and/or accepted by competent authority in connection with the work of " .........."

[5] Certified cooy of the approved drawings of the work of ".............."

After getting above details, you must seek inspection of physical work at site.

Also read:

TIME FRAME FOR INSPECTION U/S 2(j)(i)