karira

Government calls for applications for Lokpal

Question

2 answers to this question

jj99

I consider this as a good suggestion that our site too should has some dedicated resources for lokpal

legal experts should share knowledge on how to steer across

Prasad GLN

I also agree with learned Shri JPS. At present we are showing the way through RTI, what next should be vision. Adding a lokpal segment boosts the image of portal. The quality of posts from (initiators) and quantity is also noticed as reducing. We have to explore the possibility of a segment for PAs that deliberately and persistently evading to provide information and to consolidate month wise, dept., wise for submission to Dept Hq as to what action was taken on so many deemed denials. Once this is considered, strength of members may increase and a request may be made to all applicants to up load if there is no information from PIO/FAA even after stipulated period. This also helps us to come to a conclusion as to how many appellants could not go for final appeal before IC, and the culprit PIOS. Please consider as we have enough team members to take this extra work load happily.