Jump to content
  • 0



3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Each District Collector website or

MPLAD scheme website

holds data about same.

RTI can be made to Dist Collector's Office.

Some of this information is already in the public domain - on Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha websites as well as some Assembly websites. First check those before filing the application.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Bhakti.TV Research

Link mentioned above Vidyaranya is for testing purpose only and doesn't represent correct data. We have started building the Citizen centric dashboard - for both houses of parliament covering MPLADS and many other schemes run by Government to provide real-time monitoring. Check out our series on Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme with Transparency & Accountability Platform and let us know if you think it will be helpful for the people of our country. With new Governments positive approach towards better governance we think we can build it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy