-rashtriya swasthya samiti

Rahul Ghumre

Tell me that Rashtriya Swasthya Samiti Kolkata is registered under central govt. or not. Real or fak  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Tell me that Rashtriya Swasthya Samiti Kolkata is registered under central govt. or not. Real or fak

• Rashtriya Swasthya Samiti Kolkata is real or fake
    • Rashtriya Swasthya Samiti Kolkata is registered under central govt. or not.

Question

Rahul Ghumre

sir i applied for the post of medical officer in the RASHTRIYA SWASTHYA SAMITI by watching the advertisement in the hindu paper november wednesday employement paper that the advertisement is like this RASHTRIYA SWASTHYA SAMITI(central govt.department under ministry of health).now i got the offer letter for the employement for medical officer post.In that they said i should pay an amount of rs.4550.on demant draft on "RASHTRIYA SWASTHYA SAMITI" payable at kolkata.to get the training pass letter for the training. i would like to know whether it is central government department or not. i want to get all the last recruitement details of it for the same post.In the website : Rashtriya Swasthya Samiti : it is central goverment registered. how can we know whether it is corrcect one or fake.

Please let me know the correct information.

Regards,

Rahul Ghumre.

(Mb.no. deleted - not allowed here)

pdfDocument.pdf

6 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

It is not a Government entity and don't get confused.

Rural Development Organisation (RDO) is a voluntary organisation.

Prasad GLN

What I remember from past posts is that they are luring several doctors mostly from far of places, insist some deposit for appointment, and then show an empty hand, and the applicant has to move from pillar to post. The name was kept in such a way to deliberately mislead to show that it was a Govt., organisation.

The risk is yours. If you can not search posts to avoid a financial loss and if it is in your interest, getting irritation on small advise to find out yourself is not courtesy, as members are not paid for taking insults but they guide.

It is upto you to take it or leave it in your own interest.