Complaint against pvt firm- they don't pay my single salary

patel212

Question

Hello, I am currently working in Pvt Ltd Company at Mumbai.I have joined this on 1st Oct,2014 and still they don't pay my single salary.I am still waiting for 6 months salary.Company take money for training ,4.5 lakhs for one year then they give job in company.For that they give loan of 3.25 lakhs from bank on my name with they become guaranty.Now they declare that they don't have fund and send a mail to go for leave for 4 months and when company will revamp,they call back ,without pay.They don't pay any bank interest still and I think that they will not pay money for 4 months also.I am very confuse what to do for this.CEO sent mail three time for money,promising to paid but now no hope for it.Can you help me what to do for this. I am worried about company bank craft declaration then all the loan responsibility become mine.I don't have money now. I have no more money to survive in Mumbai. Please help me for it!!

5 answers to this question

sppataskar
Hello, I am currently working in Pvt Ltd Company at Mumbai.I have joined this on 1st Oct,2014 and still they don't pay my single salary.I am still waiting for 6 months salary.Company take money for training ,4.5 lakhs for one year then they give job in company.For that they give loan of 3.25 lakhs from bank on my name with they become guaranty.Now they declare that they don't have fund and send a mail to go for leave for 4 months and when company will revamp,they call back ,without pay.They don't pay any bank interest still and I think that they will not pay money for 4 months also.I am very confuse what to do for this.CEO sent mail three time for money,promising to paid but now no hope for it.Can you help me what to do for this. I am worried about company bank craft declaration then all the loan responsibility become mine.I don't have money now. I have no more money to survive in Mumbai. Please help me for it!!

As per section 2(f) of RTI Act, if the Firm/Company you are working is registered and recognized by any authority, you may file a RTI petition to the PIO of that Public Authority to get necessary information. If it is not , there is no alternative in the RTI Act.

sppataskar

As per section 2(f) of RTI Act, if the Firm/Company you are working is registered and recognized by any authority, you may file a RTI petition to the PIO of that Public Authority to get necessary information. If it is not , there is no alternative in the RTI Act.---Suresh pataskar

Hi, I want to complain against a Pvt Ltd firm from mumbai.They didn't pay my salary from last 6 months.And they sent a mail to leave a company for 4 months withot salary.

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

Private entitles are not under the ambit of RTI Act.

You may approach the office of Labour Commissioner of your area and file a complaint.