Voter ID card not received in bangalore

surajit.aspirant

Question

surajit.aspirant

Respected Sir,

I have applied Form 6 for new voter ID card in Bangalore through the portal http://www.voterreg.kar.nic.in/

It's been 6 months I applied and sent the required documents to the processing center. As given below my constituency is also given with all details in the same website almost 4 months before from now. But still I am not getting the voter ID card. I visited the the BBMP office, Bangalore based upon the constituency and part no and they said it will come soon. Almost 15 times I went there and every time they gave me new date to come with no progress. Only card print is pending I believe and harassment is continuing.

App No-517484

Your Assembly constituency : 175, Part No : 134, Section/ Street : 1

Hope someone from your team can help me to get the voter ID card soon as per my human rights. If you need any more details, kindly send me an email to XXXX@XXXX

(E-mail id deleted - Reason: posting of e-mail ids on open forum is against the rules of this forum)

Thank You,

Surajit

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

File RTI Application before PIO,BBMP office, Bangalore, seeking reasons for undue delay in delivery of voter card and mention all correspondence/visit dates right from date of application. You will certainly receive the card within 10 days after receipt of your RTI application.(Please follow rules and regulations for format/fee of RTI as applicable to Karnataka State)

surajit.aspirant

Hello Sir,

With respect to my above query, need one more information from you. Today I went to the BBMP Office in Bangalore and they said I can give Vote with the print out of Voter Details that is available in http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ website. I can see my ID number also over there i,e. UHN6402614

Is it possible to Vote with the print out of this Voter details? Also since there is no photo available in the details, shall I need to carry any photo identity proof along with that print out in the polling station? Please let me know.

Thank You

Prasad GLN

Yes. You can carry a print out, verify your name in the list of voters, and while voting carry ID like Nationalised bank pass book, Aaadhar, PAN card (Photo identity)