lost my agriculture land in Maharashtra State Electric Board for Thermal Power Station

jayvantkoli

Question

jayvantkoli

Dear Sir,

I have lost my agriculture land in Maharashtra State Electric Board for Thurmal Power Station so can get job as per my education. I have done Master in Business Management but Maharashtra State Electric Board (Thurmal Power Station in Bhusawal District Jalgaon) said you have to do ITI for job but how can I do this because I am well educated and ITI is Technical work so please give me the reply what can I do in this situaction.

Jayvant Koli

3 answers to this question

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

> Kindly file a RTI application seeking the following information:

Description of Information Required:

1. Please provide me with a certified photocopy of the Policy, Circular, Guidelines, Govt. Resolution, Rules, Regulations, Provision in an Act or any other provision in a law for the time being in force, wherein has been noted that ITI qualification is mandatory for seeking a job in
Thermal Power Station in Bhusawal District Jalgaon.

2. Similarly .....

> Download Maharashtra RTI Forms from the following link:

Prasad GLN

Please also add as to exact benefits/concessions (through certified copy) extended to the farmers who has lost the land to such thermal station.(as it states various incentives added and time frame and procedure)

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

Please go thrugh Section-6© of Maharashta Project Affected Persons' Rehabilitation Act, 1999, whcih clearly stipulates to give priority for appointment in Class-III and IV.

You can also see a previous notification indicating posts reserved for PROJECT AFFECTED PERSONS BY MAHAGENCO

Thus, it is clear that you can get appointment only against posts reserved for Project Affected Persons by Mahagenco.

You may therefore seek Certified copy of details and category of posts reserved for Project Affected Persons by MAHAGENCO, which would clearly establish which shall be the post best suited to your qualification.