New Download- DOPT REPLY ON SECURITY OF RTI ACTIVISTS

ambrish.p

• Moderators

ambrish.p has just uploaded DOPT REPLY ON SECURITY OF RTI ACTIVISTS!

I would like to get following information & relevant documents under Right to Information Act 2005:

1. Please provide me with the certified copies of all the information (each and every document) on record within the meaning of section 2 (f), 2(i) read with 2 (j) of the RTI Act, 2005 related to circular/proposal/official document for ensuring safety of RTI Activists in India (from January 2013 to till the date of reply to this application) and it shall include:

a. Certified copies of all file notings drawn (wherein it was discussed and finalized) in the matter.

b. Certified copy of the Circular/ proposal/official document by which it was conveyed to state authorities.

c. Details of the action ensured by your office/Ministry in follow up of it.

d. List of states, who have taken action after receipt of this communication from your office/Ministry and details of the action taken by them.

Signature of the applicant

(Ambrish Pandey)

CPIO of MHA didnt respond so the FA was filed and was transferred to DOPT and this info was provided.

The same problem was experienced by me also. Members are requested to post brief/synopsis on such important issue not exceeding five or six sentences, though files are attached.