Monthly Wages

SIRISH RAWATH

Question

SIRISH RAWATH

I work for a reputed private limited company, In recent months I have not received my monthly salary on specified dated given by the companies act, it's getting difficult to meet my family needs and also make both ends meet, what to do?

6 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

The purpose of the forum is sharing mutual experience, and if you can share as to how you got your salary and the procedure followed, it may help a needy person tomorrow.  A thread can be meaningful only if some one gives a logical conclusion and correct reply.  Please do share as  to whether you have secured your arrears from PVt. company and procedure followed.

SIRISH RAWATH

Yes, its better to quit a job, and look for better prospects. Maybe, as self employed or investments in Financial sectors or Real estate with guidance.
Nowadays most of job sectors have become volatile.....

Sent from my CPH1809 using RTI INDIA mobile app

SIRISH RAWATH
Yes, its better to quit a job, and look for better prospects. Maybe, as self employed or investments in Financial sectors or Real estate with guidance.
Nowadays most of job sectors have become volatile.....

I resigned from job, got settled with PF & GRATUITY if company is providing any kind of monetary benefits is added benefits.

Prasad GLN

Only if you have found a solution and achieved success, guide the members on the process how to deal with such success.  Otherwise no point in opening continuing four posts in a post dated four years back. (This is general and not specific to queriest)