PF Claim Withdrawal Delay: Urgent Action Required

bhushannagle

Question

bhushannagle

Dear Sir,

I have been apply for My PF withdrawal a two months back with two of my employer,

since taht i am waiting for that amount after two months when i talk to the company concern offices they ask me to wait for another 3-4 months, so please tell me what to do i need this money on a urgent basis, beacause i am unemployed for last one year.

my question is if govt says that all pf will settle in a 45days then why this much time required to sattle my pf claim amount, details of my PF account and employer address are as below:

>> Company: Elder Health Care Ltd (Eldermis) PF No: MH24368-A1799 (Apply date 23/02/2014)

>> Reliance HR Services PFNo: MHVASHI11805635297 (Apply date 09/03/2014)

My Details are as :

Name: Bhushan Nagle

Bank Account No: 20168278353

Bank Name: SBI

Contact No: XXXXXXXXXXX

Email ID:XXXXXXXXX

Request you to please resolve this issue at the earliest

20 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Just file RTI Application before concerned CPIO , PF commissioner's Office seeking reasons for in ordinate delay in temporary withdrawal providing information on date of your refund application with service proof and if it is forwarded through company, details of such despatch.

Application dt.................seeking information under RTI Act filed

Before CPIO, Commissioner, PF.........................with

RTI fee:Rs.10/- Indian Postal Order No..............fvg. Accounts officer filed by

Applicant:...........................(name and full address)

Brief Facts: PF Subscriber Name:...................No................Employer:..................No.............

Date of submission of application for withdrawal................

Information solicited:

1.Please provide Date of receipt of application,

2The time prescribed as per citizen charter/rules and regulations within which withdrawal should be permitted.

3.Reasons for inordinate delay.

4.Names of officials who has delayed the issue,

5.Action proposed/possible against such officials for inordinate delay as per internal rules

6.Present status.

Place

date........................Applicant.

(Complaint can also be made on line. But getting information from them helps to avoid further delay, and if you wish to file complaint before District Consumer Forum, it serves as an evidence that can be used against them)

• Moderators
jps50

If you or your employers have submitted refund papers to concerned EPFO office, then follow up by referring:

PF REFUND

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/33-provident-fund-refund.html

In case your employers have not submitted to EPFO, then lodge complaint with concerned epfo at

Epfo (Govt. of India) and Home Page

harendra_singh85

Hello,

Am Harendra Singh am working at Tulsi Extrusion Ltd HO At Jalgaon am hardly working wt company on 3years am resign on dec 12 and pf from submit on jan but HR not process my from Epf Ac No. (10403) KD/NSK/0051139/000/0000832

Am call many times but no any responce by company pls told me what can i doo.

Regards

Harendra singh

Prasad GLN

You may first make a formal written complaint to PF commissioner about the complacence of your employer, wait for a month and then follow up with RTI application.

or issue a Registered notice under CP Acst to Previous employer, and file a consumer complaint in District Forum.

harendra_singh85

Am sending regal notice also on last month but but company have nothing do any thing its not only me many employes sattlement not done by company also not given the bonus.

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

Prasad GLN

Please let us stick to one issue PF for the present and your issue only. There is no use in complaining against the company in the forum.

1.Has the company recovered PF from your salaries and disclosed it in your salary slip

2.Have you issued notice to the company, seeking information as an affected party as to whether PF recovered has been credited with Management contribution and seeking dates of such remittances.

3.Have you got a Permanent PF no.

If you have already issued notice to the company and if company has not remitted the PF, have you also complained to PF.

4.Have you sought information from PF CPIO seeking action taken against the company on your notice.

5.If the fault is the company's file Consumer complaint in District Consumer Forum for deficiency of services and also seek permission from DF for including PF dept also for their failure to have effective control and for not taking action against the company in time as per their rules and regulations.

6.Irrespective of what happened earlier, mobilise as many employee's as possible and issue Regd., notices both to company demanding for credit of deducted PF Amount with MC with market rate of interest, also mark this copy to PF dept., also threaten them that you will be compelled to take such action which may not be good for fair reputation of the company,

7.Make a separate complaint asking PF dept., to take proper action against employer for his default.

8.After one month simply, file a complaint before district consumer forum.

harendra_singh85

If am fill form para 72(5) and notory done then send by courier because employers not involve.

How to clear matter am write latter to.pf office naski other wise to delhi

Am complaint in rpf nasik r.o

Prasad GLN

First go through earlier replies to same issue posts and then decide.

First make a complaint to PF Nasik,

Register grievance,

After one month file application before PF Nasik, asking them action taken on your complaint.

harendra_singh85

How to i get was my problam resolve by r.o. nasik epf department

Prasad GLN

File on line complaint and follow up with RTI. Kindly go through earlier posts and to-day's reply by JPS

harendra_singh85

Am done online complain by e mail and rti but problam not resolve alk wt HR he say is not process now what can i do.

Also am follow complain and 2 time reminder also send to epf nasik dept but no any rplay.

Prasad GLN

File on Line complaints and follow up with RTI Applications.

Moderator will merge the posts with such threads and study what has been replied earlier. Follow the reply scrupulously, and you can get result.

harendra_singh85

Finally am get the ans by epf Nasik

Sir, Can you inform name of your present company.? Approximately how many employees are working over there at present ?If the company is liable for*applying*the provisions of the EPF Act, we can work out things and get you enrolled.

Prasad GLN

Please respond to the EPF request with all details. When dept., is seeking particulars in your own interest, provide as you are also one of the beneficiaries.

Check up your appointment order, as the whether there was a clause in appointment on PF contribution.

MANOJ B. PATEL

This portal does not provide information but only guide the members to use RTI Act to seek information from govt.