Jump to content



1. I was told by FAA that the eIPO I sent was not in favour of National Board of Examinations(NBE) which is definitely not the case. Can I write RTI saying "please provide certified copy of RTI I had written with certified copy of eIPO I had submitted with the RTI dated ________"?


2. My main question: If the eIPO is found to be correct, can I ask for RTI reply(now free of cost) to the original RTI without writing all the queries(written in the original RTI) all over again?


3. Can I ask for all the RTI applications I have submitted so far and all the replies given?(NBE has not been consistent with replies).

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

You can seek any information on record with Public Authority under RTI Act, and being an affected party, you have a right for such information without any exemptions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy