naga2244

Question

Hello everyone,

my father purchased in A.P long back and we don't have the documents with us. Due to some reasons we lost the documents. All I know is name of the purcahser(my father) and my grandfather's name and approx area where he purchased and approx year too. Is there any chance so that I can get survey number of our land? Please let us know.

Best,

Santhosh

3 answers to this question

Very difficult in the absence of details provided. You must atleast know the village. Then you can approach the Village Accountant or Talathi (or whatever they call him).

it will be possible, if youwork very hard. if u know "The sub registrar office" where your father registered the land in AP , then open this site Deed Details [make sure that this site wont work during registrations timings, so it will work only on nighttime's ] select district and The sub registrar office.type 1 in document no column and select the year.After that type 2 in document column..... continue this until you find your father name. I think in every year you can find a max of 5k or 10k registrations. If you find your father name, note the document number and apply for duplicate documents in that registrar office, then you will get your father document , from that document you will know village and servey no. every thing. As i already said you have to work very hard.

All the documents are not uploaded in the web.

If you have a document no. and year, now you can get the certified copy from Sub-Registrar office maximum within two days if you shell down money or within 15 days in ordinary course if you can wait. All you have to do is hand over prescribed copy application with Rs.20/- Non judicial stamp paper enclosure and pay prescribed fees depending on number of papers in document. (There are agents who collect Rs.500/- irrespective of any actual fees,and deliver copy at your home within 24 hours if it is in AP)

The other way is to engage an Advocate and he is empowered to search the document in those years, and he will collect some fees and gives entire details to you.