Jump to content


Manoj Godara

I gave 100 application to police station about nuisance created by loudspeaker in Gurudwara. Police came many times but the loudspeaker is still creating lot of noise each day in the morning. I also submitted the photocopy of the orders given by the supreme court to the police station. But police still not able to remove the loudspeaker.

Please tell me what kind of RTI and to whome i should use.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Normally there is a noise level which is not permitted is called nuisance.


Send a RTI to Police if they have decibel checking machine. If yes how many times they have used it. If no how the determine complaint from people for citizens. ask about the lab which have this facility and if police have used this any time.


Also ask, provide me the information what actions they have taken against your complaint and provide the written notice given to them to keep noise level to limit.


I think this should solve your problem.


You have not stated the location where you live. RTI rules will be as per state rules for Police.

ACP of the police station is normally the PIO and you have to apply to him. You can send your application to police station. Send the application by register post only and track the delivery or send by Regd. AD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

You may scale up in writing your issue to Commissioner of Police and if problem is not addressed in a month, use RTI with PIO of concerned police station and PIO O/o Commissioner by referring:


Long pending? :






Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Sundeep Nigam
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy