second appeal procedure

sureshkvl

Question

sureshkvl

I have asked MRO information but he intentionally gave me vague information.so, Iam going for second appeal to his higher authority RDO{revenue divisional officer} do i need to attach the previous information given by MRO . please tell me the procedure.

4 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

You have to file First Appeal to the First Appellate Authority with reasons. Enclose a copy of the Information provided by the PIO. Morover Read RTI Help Line on this portal.

Prasad GLN

Mr.Suresh , you are a regular visitor to the forum and please understand basics.

1.You have to file First Appeal before RDO, in appeal you have to discuss in detail in three columns as grounds. point wise, exploring all your skills in presentation with different fonts, bold, underlining focusing on incorrect information and information not provided.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Information solicited by Applicant........Provided by PIO/MRO.....Reasons for disagreement by appellant

______________________________________________________________________________________

Infact PIO has to send a copy of his information to FAA. It is always essential that appellant should himself submit self attested copies of RTI Application and PIO information invariably with his appeal. If possible, get them xeroxed on back of First appeal itself, so that entire First appeal comes in one page.

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

Dear Sureshkvi,

Please note that the second step forward in the process of a RTI is called as first appeal under section 19(1), I have described the steps below:

Step 1 - File a RTI Application to a Public Information Officer (PIO).

Information not received.

Step 2 - File a First Appeal to a First Appellate Authority (FAA).

Information still not received.

Step 3 - File a Second Appeal to a Central or State Information Commission (CIC / SIC) as the case may be.