I want to file an RTI in a university regarding non-payment of 7th pay arrears to the employees of its project Vidyalaya. Here, Kendriya Vidyalaya is a project vidyalaya. The MoU between University and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan states that the expenditure of the Vidyalaya including salary of employees is paid by the university. KVS has issued orders regarding payment of 7CPC arrears which clearly states that the project will have to pay arrears immediately. It has been more than a month but university hasn't paid any arrears till date. I want to ask university-
1. that what are the reasons behind the delay.
2. Steps taken so far for payment of arrears to its project vidyalaya.
3. Norms of the university in respect of paying expenses to the employees of Vidyalaya.
4. Is university following the norms. Reasons for not following norms.
5. why is there always a shortage of funds for the employees of the vidyalaya.
This is Pratik and I am from Bhavnagar. My father is working in Gov. Hospital under Gujarat Gov. since 1979. We just came to know that he has not get the benefit of all Salary Hike and his salary is very less in comparision to what it should be. His collegues in same department having same designation have more salary then him. So we need your guidance in this matter, how can we proceed to get right information and from whom we can start to ask information?
Your kind guidance and help is highly apreceable.
Looking forward to receive your positive response soon.
With warm regards and thanking you,
Pratik. (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)