Refund of deposits by CRB capital markets disbursing committee

padmini sampath

Question

11 answers to this question

Madam,

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act, hence as CRB is a private entity, and beyond ambit of RTI Act, it is not helpful.

You can

1.File complaint with SEBI

2.Complaint with RBI.

3.Issue legal notice demanding refund of matured deposit to CRB under CP Act.

and some thing will emerge out of the three.

Since many people approach RBI Banking Ombudsman, attached here are a few interesting news articles about RBI BO.

RBI Banking Ombudsman Hyderabad, settled 19 cases out of ~4500 cases in favour of customers. RBI waits for things to settle down in AP - The Hindu

Banking Ombudsman Karnataka allows cases related to internet fraud and many customers appear to have benefited. Internet-related bank fraud on the rise: Banking Ombudsman - The Hindu

However Banking Ombudsman Maharashtra refused to allow a internet fraud complaint. Ombudsman washes hands of internet banking frauds - The Hindu

Please keep us updated on the developments.

Is it is a banking related investment or Mutual fund related investment and if it is BANKS ,OMBUDSMAN is the right person and if it is NON BANKING SEBI is the right choice

For CRB Capital Market refund issues contact: 011-23561581 / 0 9891 049 161

I ha my wife deposit of Rs. 63000 fro which i was paid on 42000 and the balance is still pending

all the paper have been submitted kindly respond

I ha my wife deposit of Rs. 63000 fro which i was paid on 42000 and the balance is still pending

all the paper have been submitted kindly respond

CRB Capital Markets Ltd (DC)

13 Panchkuin Road, Backside,

New Delhi 110 001

Dear Sir,

Release of payment of depositors of CRB Capital Markets Ltd. (In Liquidation)

In the High Court at Delhi CA No. 4191of 2011 in Co App.

I refer to my several letters and it is sad to note that although the High Court have given order to pay the depositors my amount of balance Rs. 21000/- is still pending for payment and hence I would request your office to pay the balance as I need that amount for my medical treatment

I would like to mention that at present I am a house wife and no means of earning and hence would request you to consider my case for Rs. 21000/- The deposits had been sent to you on 7th October 2011 by Registered Post.

The details are as under:

File No. Amount Due Date

Vijaya M. Fernandes 22548 G38

Sir,

The proverbial saying is search where you have lost.

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information under RTI Act, and

Members in the forum are not competent to carry out your directions and returning

the deposit made with a private entity CRB Capital maarkets India Ltd.,

You have to move the matter through notices to liquidator,

and seek present status, if you have already filed application for such refunds.

This forum is not concerned with any Government or non government depts

and individual members share and guide others in matters relating to RTI.

Hope you will understand the limitations of the forum.

Members can not guide on non rti matters.

I am DS Rao.

Dear Sir,

I had a deposit of Rs.20,000.00 and 2 more deposits in my family members names for Rs.20,000.00 and Rs.38,000.00.

For nearly 11 - 12 years I was pursuing the fate of these deposits.  Later I missed the track and only now I have realised about these deposits.  I had submitted my claim when the scam took place ie. in the 1997.  Dear Sir, kindly help me the way to proceed to claim payment of these deposits.

Regards.

DS Rao

This is following with my above prior message.

My deposits are with CRB Capital Markets Ltd., under liquidation.

Kindly advise.

Regards.

Sri Someswara Rao,

You might have studied earlier posts in the same thread.  This forum can only guide on RTI issues related to Public authorities and CRBML being a private entity is beyond the ambit of RTI Act.  This forum being a dedicated portal, members are not competent to provide authentic guidance.

Please search in google as the latest such liquidation proceedings must have been uploaded.  If any liquidator is appointed on behalf of Companies Act, you can trace the liquidator address and issue a notice under CP Act seeking simple information:  "Please provide me present status on such settlement of the following deposits.

No        in the name of             Amount   

I hope that you will get some information.

Also post this as grievance in online pgrms portal of Registrar of companies, New Delhi.