Jump to content

RTIs to Indian Embassies, High Commissions & Conuslate Generals located abroad

Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderator

In a reply to a RTI application, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has confirmed that the following two methods can be used for filing RTIs with Indian Embassies, High Commissions and Consulate Generals located abroad:


1. File RTI directly with the Embassy by email and pay the application fee by e-IPO


2. Send the RTI application to the MEA in Delhi, with the application fee by IPO and they will forward the same to the overseas Embassy.



The reply is attached to this post.

RTI to Embassies overseas.pdf

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • weleanord
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy