Success of EPF Closing with RTI Application

gnaresh07

Hello Good Morning,

First I have to say very thanks to all RTI Activists.

With your guidance and co-operation a single RTI Application solved my problem. My previous organization Data Marshall Pvt Ltd (previously known as

Infinite BPO Pvt Ltd) Hyderabad Telanga State, the management come down and signed on EPF closing form. Once again I thankfull to all RTI Website people and one and all who helped me to solve my problem.

When it was not solved with I was spent money and valuable time trusting with my Advocate Avula Ashok (Armoor, Nizamabad dist, Telangana State), he mingled with my previous organization management took bribe and did breach of trust with me. Always lying with me. I was suffer struggled with my advocate and my previous organization since two years.

The powerful Law people is not solved a simple problem, but one RTI Application is did this. Really it's amazing power of RTI Act.

Thanks

Naresh G

• Super Moderator

@gnaresh07

Congratulations on your first success with RTI.

Now that you personally know the power of "RTI", please help spread the RTI word to your friends, family, neighbours, colleagues and anyone else who cares to listen. RTI will be useful to them also.