Jump to content
  • 0

New ration card



4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Procedure and issuing of Ration card, depts., may differ from state to state. Contact any Ration card holder to know the concerned dept., or contact any Ration card dealer about the procedure and then apply as per procedure applicable to your state. If you have already a ration card, you must surrender it to the old card authority, and bring NOC from them,, and enclose it to your ration card application at present place.

RTI is not necessary only for knowing the procedure, as several options to know procedure is available with out any waste of time or money around you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Shrawan
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy