Video conference with cic new delhi on my second appeal

koteswararaonerella

I have attended the Video Conference hearing of the 2nd Appeal today at 10-30hrs in the NIC room of the R.R.District Collectorate ,LAKDIKAPOOL,HYDERABAD and Shi.Basanth Seth, CIC attended the Conference and from BSNL Corporate Office two officers one CPIO and another his assistant atteneded.The 2nd Appeal was filed on 22-11-2013 as the CPIO and FAA refused to divulge CERTAIN information relating to the holding up of pensionary benifits of the Central Pensioners who were facing disc.cases at the time of retirement but subseuently disposed by the Disciplinary authority, yet hius pensionary benifits to the tune of 15 to 20 lakhs are not released for four to five months on the plea of non issue of VC(Vigilance Clearence).I put a strong submission which th CIC appreciated and gave irections tht in future no such delays should occur as it is not a dole or grnt being given to pensioner and his right to get it and cited some SC JUDGEMENTS /CIC decisions.hE APPRECIATED that you are doing socil service and it is not your personal case, because of this activity you look younger than your age an apprecited the effort and I told him that I am an ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE RTI INDIA.ORG.

The PA took a stand that i there is frievancve he ould have gone to CAT, for this I told the CIC that CAT decision applies to the applicant only and not for everybody and everybody why need to go to CAT paying hug Lawyer fees and this was accepted by the Hon'ble CIC.

After receipt of the decision,I will UPLOAD it for the members benifit.Conference lasted for 36 Mts.

Guest CTFORGK

KOTESWARA

Your statements raise hope in other complainants like me.

Hoping for more impartial decisions.

At last some of like us appreciate hon. Cic judjements AND OTHERS WILL LEARN HOW TO REPRESENT . I HOPE SO.

AT LAST SOME WILL RECOGNIZE POWER OF REPRESENTATION and not complaint on REJECTION OF PETITIONS .

Hoping for more good.

keep it up KOTESWARA

Best of luck

C.T.

Honorable Justice Yashavantrao Chandrachud, the then Chief Justice heard the case, ruled that 'Pension is neither a gift nor a reward or bounty' ‘Pension is the right of a retired Government servant who had served nation for a long time...’, Government is bound to ensure that the employees lead a peaceful and honorable life after retirement

The judgment was delivered on 17th Dec and hence that day is being observed as "Pensioner's day" and your decision must come on that day, most aptly.

I thank all my freinds who have liked the threat and posted a word of encouragement . before going to the conferrence I have referred to 3 or 4 CIC decisions and the complaint of CPIO refused to give information stating that the question is "INTERRAGATORY IN NATURE" and in all the cases the second appeals were rejected by the CIC upholding CPIO/FAA decisions but in this case it was well agreed and CIC gave a favourab

Please inform whether CIC has agreed that CPIO denial is proper, when information is available on record, denial was only made stating that queries are interrogatory in nature ?

Whenever th querries relate to Vigilence they say it is INTERROGATORY in nature and avoid answering and CIC agreed with me and told them to give reply and also AVOID DELAYS IN FUTURE while granting Vigilence Clearence

Shri NKR

Next time, seek information whether a time frame is fixed for Vigilance cases closure, and any laid down norms for Priority in case of those employees who are going to retire shortly, and follow up mechanism in advance that has to be initiated for getting such clearance before retirement.

Guest CTFORGK

There is no time fix for vigilance case closure. All depend on PERSUE OF FACTS .IF FACTS R abroad THEN WHATS TIME LIMIT .ALSO PLEASE ANSWER POST 18

C.T.FORG K With regards

• 4 weeks later...