appeal in sic haryana under sec19(3)

rajeev sethi

Question

rajeev sethi

I hv hearing of appeal in sic haryana against pio nd faa. whereas pio did not provide complete information and no document requested was given. one of these document I m asking for is forged govt document? should I go for point to point evidence for my rti application and seek justification for denial? do commissioners at sic haryana give sufficent time to appeallent to put up things pointwise or I will hv to ask for all papers together? plz guide team members as I m new to thi scenerio

• Answers 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• rajeev sethi

• harinder dhingra

• Prasad GLN

• CTFORGK2

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Congratulations for the perseverance.  Hope this may not end here.  

Nailed it Perfectly! After 5 years hard work Hon'ble SIC DIRECTS DEPUTY COMMISSIONER TO LODGE FIR AGAINST CUSTODIAN OF RECORD OR ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE UNDER SEC 201 IPC OR PUBLIC RECORD AC

A sworn affidavit on plain paper ?   Where did this Tehsildar do his schooling from ?

Posted Images

rajeev sethi

I hv hearing of appeal in sic haryana against pio nd faa. whereas pio did not provide complete information and no document requested was given. one of these document I m asking for is forged govt document? should I go for point to point evidence for my rti application and seek justification for denial? do commissioners at sic haryana give sufficent time to appeallent to put up things pointwise or I will hv to ask for all papers together? plz guide team members as I m new to thi scenerio

rajeev sethi

Hello, I hv a hearing of appeal sec19(3) at sic haryana where according to my rti application information provided by pio was incomplete and no document was provided. one of the document I m seeking here is forged death certificate of man. can this particular document be asked for as a document of larger public issue? do the people at sic haryana give sufficent time to appeallent to seek pointwise justification of denial of information from pio and faa or all points of aplication are to be put up together. this is my first appeal at sic plz help

Prasad GLN

You have in your state most reputed, most active, well known and helpful RTI Activist Hon HD of this forum, and also having his own website for helping RTI applicants Hon.HD, whose presence and advice can solve any issue like alchemy of base metals. Please contact him personally, if you want immediate results, even his name can solve issue at a stroke.

Sorry, we used the name we usually call him Hon HD he is Hon. Harinder Dhingra.

MANOJ B. PATEL

If you wish to appear for hearing, you must be prepared --

[1] What were the information sought by you ... [1], [2], [3] etc.

[2] What was/were supplied by PIO

[3] What was/were denied by PIO & under which clause of RTI Act

[4] what, according to you, was/were wrong with PIO's decision and supporting provision/rule/CIC decision

etc?

[5] What, according to you, should be the correct thing, and what are the supporting provisions in the Act

for your case?

[6] Did the PIO offered you inspection of records?

[7] Have you availed inspection, if not why?

Prepare answer for the above questionnaire, you would be able to prsent your case effectively and answer

any query from FAA.

If the PIO (or FAA) is making materially wrong submissions, you must intervene.

Also read some of the discussion threads on same issue:

What happens during RTI first appeal

preparation for first appeal hearing

First appeal hearing - how do i prepare.

Prasad GLN

Do not search for him as one searches Kutub Minar in Delhi, ask any one either at Haryana SIC or any one in Gurgaon or search website of Haryana SIC typing appellant name, you can find him. He is a regular visitor, may be he is busy in new year eve. He will certainly contact you, and he is one man army.

harinder dhingra

Do not search

for him as one searches Kutub Minar in Delhi, ask any one either at Haryana SIC or any one in Gurgaon or search website of Haryana SIC typing appellant name, you can find him. He is a regular visitor, may be he is busy in new year eve. He will certainly contact you, and he is one man army.

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

Sir, you make me some kind of Super Hero whereas I am a novice and a student in front of stalewarts like you. I am available for anyone seeking information.

Bow before your generous praise.

hd

harinder dhingra

Dear Learned Mr. Sethi Sir,

Yes, you can seek the copy of the "forged" death certificate.

As far as second appeal is concerned, please go to Haryana SIC for scheduled hearing as you are going to your elders in the family. You will get sufficient time to say what you want. There will be no pressure in the room of Hon'ble Commission and you would get enough time to have your say.

The information sought by you which is about "forged " death certificate WILL be provided to you. Have no doubt about this Sir.

In case you feel okay then send particulars of the your appeal on this forum and we all will try to guide you to the best of our abilities.

Rest assured.

hd

rajeev sethi

sir I post here pointwise abt information I asked and their reply by pio es virast ko karte samya

13/4/1956 ko mrityu ka halfia byan lagaya gya hai uss ki pramanit prti aur yadi es tithi ko darshata koi sarkari document lagaya gaya hai to uss ki bhi pramanit prti pradan ki jaye first pio did not give any reply to point but now

pio says that it is not available in records but a copy of intqal with me has on it mentioned mrityu date 13/4/1956 byan halfia varsan mrityu praman patr sath salangan hai

rajeev sethi

point 2. kya is virast ko karte samya. sh. chader bhan ki patni ka koi document lagaya gaya hai to us ki pramanit prti di jaye.

reply by pio byan halfia sath salangan hai

( but no document was attached with the informatio provided.)

harinder dhingra

Dear Learned Mr. Sethi Sir,

Keep the copy of the record with you to counter PIO submissions.

But my apprehension is that since the record is of 1956 then the learned PIO may take a stand that sought documents are not on records.

I have checked up with revenue officials in Gurgaon and they assure me that revenue records are not destroyed as per records retention policy and as such this "document' should be on record.

You have a good case and I can only assure you that you will get the sought for document.

Rest assured and have a nice sleep. (as they say in Haryanvi..Nau Gaj Ki Chadar Oad ke suao (Sleep with nine yards of sheet)"

harinder dhingra

rajeev sethi

ess virasat ko karte samya sh. chander bhan k parivar k kaun kaun members presnt the aur unke dwara lagaye gaye papers aur signature sahit documents ki certified copies pradan ki jaye.

reply by pio after 60 days of my application. I was directed to some other office in other city to collect the documet after paying the fee in that office.

but this document was provided to me by the same pio in response to my other rti

harinder dhingra

Very good then we have a good case to teach the learned PIO a thing or two in implementation of RTI Act.

Do not worry when you go for scheduled hearing then this inputs would come handy and you would get the desired information.

Do inform us about the date of second appeal in HSIC.

hd

rajeev sethi

4. agar virsat ko karte samya agar koi false fake or forged document lagaya gaya hai to karwai kis k virudh ho gi. is k bare puri jankari di jaye

no reply by pio

my appeal in sic is a request to sic to help me in getting documents and take necessary action against pio

rajeev sethi

first application under rti was sent on 13/3/2014 first reply by pio 1/4/2014 first appeal on 18/4/2014. notice of hearing from faa was delayed in ordinary post :

cudnt attend hearing of faa. request was sent to faa requesting fresh date but no reply from faa.

though faa ordered pio to provide pointwise information in 15 dayis, pio sent the infm 30 days after the order which is misleading. its appeal is in sic

meanwhile another application was sent to pio related to this matter

information provided incomplete and misleading. an appeal to faa with respect to second application is pending for approximatly 50 day but not received the reply?

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. Sethi Sir,

Period at the end of the sentence means, the things said in the sentence are definite and no change is allowed.

harinder dhingra