appeal in sic haryana under sec19(3)

rajeev sethi

Question

rajeev sethi

I hv hearing of appeal in sic haryana against pio nd faa. whereas pio did not provide complete information and no document requested was given. one of these document I m asking for is forged govt document? should I go for point to point evidence for my rti application and seek justification for denial? do commissioners at sic haryana give sufficent time to appeallent to put up things pointwise or I will hv to ask for all papers together? plz guide team members as I m new to thi scenerio

• Answers 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• rajeev sethi

• harinder dhingra

• CTFORGK2

• Prasad GLN

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Congratulations for the perseverance.  Hope this may not end here.  

Nailed it Perfectly! After 5 years hard work Hon'ble SIC DIRECTS DEPUTY COMMISSIONER TO LODGE FIR AGAINST CUSTODIAN OF RECORD OR ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE UNDER SEC 201 IPC OR PUBLIC RECORD AC

A sworn affidavit on plain paper ?   Where did this Tehsildar do his schooling from ?

Posted Images

• Super Moderator
karira
Thank you hon'ble hd sir

@rajeev sethi

You can see a link below every post:

"Thank for this post" and "Like this post"

Just click on them and the poster will be immediately thanked !

rajeev sethi

At last received a xerox copy of affidavit from office of pio which is of zero value! "Affidavit I ------tehsildar mandi dabwali byan krta hu ki death certificate pertaining to mutation no. ------ of sh ------ s/o -------- is not available in record. mein tasdeek karta hun ki uprokt likhit byan mere gyan va vishuas se sahi va darust hai dt 29/1/ 2015.Neither it gives the reasons under which infomation has been removed from record! Nor it is attested by a nottary as learned pio was directed by hon'ble commission!It not endorsed to anybody!He is providing a copy in july which bears dt 29/1/2015

harinder dhingra

Let me see on Friday. In the meantime please upload the reply/copy of affidavit received by you Sir,

hd

rajeev sethi

Byan halphia

mein maatu ram tehsildar dabwali zila sirsa ka hu jo ki nimanlikhit byan karta hun

1. Yeh hai k mere karyalya mein uplabdh record intqal no. 2261 virasat moja mandi dabwali k saath munshi ram putar phuman ram ka mrityu praman payar uplabdh na hai

sd/ sapathkar

Tasdeek

mein tasdeek karta hun k uprokt likhit byan mere gyan ve vishvash se sahi ve durust hai

sd/ sapathkar

Dt. 29/1/2015

place mandi dabwali

• Super Moderator
karira
This is all that is typed on plain paper and it is a photocopy

A sworn affidavit on plain paper ?

Where did this Tehsildar do his schooling from ?

rajeev sethi

hon'ble karira sir i think this tehsildars retiring age was near when i met him for first and last time during hearing on 9/1 and it never appeared that the person was a tehsildar LOL

harinder dhingra
A sworn affidavit on plain paper ?

Where did this Tehsildar do his schooling from ?

Learned Mr Karira Sir,

The affidavit in Haryana are generally on legal paper and then non-judicial stamps are affixed on plain legal paper. The same is attested by notary or oath commissioner as the case may be which I believe is also the case here.

hd

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr Rajeev Sethi Sir,

Kindly do not go by age logic as in n number of cases we have got orders of just retired SPIO/s of Haryana being issued show cause notice/s.

The same is attested by notary or oath commissioner as the case may be which I believe is also the case here.

Sir, all that glitter is not gold. Appearances are deceptive. You have seen me. Do you think I look like a person who would follow a issue like a mad. I do not look like that.

Kindly do not take seriously the above comments of undersigned as I wanted to lighten the atmosphere.

hd

rajeev sethi

Thank you for brushing up my knowledge hon hd sir! This affidavit is not attested by anybody nor does it bear the the stamp tehsildar!

rajeev sethi

It is neither on stamp paper nor does it bear non judicial stamps! The most imp thing which i forgot to mention here is that learned pio has sent this copy of so called affidavit in reply to an application which was sent by my better half and information in question was same as of my application! Learned pio has replied after hearing of first appeal that above affidavit has been filed in sic but has not mentioned in which case this affidavit has been filed!

- - - Updated - - -

Hon hd sir Aap ke janoon ko salam!

rajeev sethi

Hon'ble karira sir the day i receive information this thread will close down.

- - - Updated - - -

I m a novice here and this is my first application and i still hv a lot to learn!Where as learned Pio seems a real hard nut to crack ! LOL

Prasad GLN

Please understand the meaning behind his advice, as the portal has become individual correspondence in between two members. Infact, Private message is always the proper way if the issue is in between two members.

rajeev sethi

respected parsad sir thanks for guidance but i hv no issue with honble hd sir and now onwards all with hon ble hd sir will be thru pvt msg

harinder dhingra
Respected members kindly update the outcome when ever there is final order! Thank u!

Sir,

Final order?

Kindly read the thread.

The order is final and SPIO has to provide either affidavit stating that desired documents was not there on record or search, find, locate it and give it to appellant.

Hope this is clear.

There is already concern about the length of this thread and as such request moderators to close it.

Learned Mr Rajeev Sethi Sir is being briefed of it through PM.

hd