Search For Driving Licence Number

ashumalik.india

Question

dishant shah

actually i ve lost my lisence last week in mumbai...

i stay at ahmedabad...

sooo hw can i get a duplicate lisecnce???

i dnt have the lisence number... plss help me out...

hw to get a duplicate lisence without a photo copy of the same !!

PrashantHalaktti

Hi one bad day I kept my original DL no, RC no and their photocopies in my bike. And Bike got stolen. I lodged a Police complaint for that. And also I received FIR which helped me to apply for bike insurance claims. But I don't remember my DL no. Now to get duplicate Driving Licence I need old DL no. How can I get it from RTO.

Plz plz plz help me.

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Ajeet & Praveen

Please refer post # 31(no of post is mentioned on top right of every post).

regards

satish sharma surat

i have lost my driving license and i don't have any copy of my license My license issued from kanpur in the name of satish kumar sharma

Hi ,

I have lost my driving licence and i dont remember its number . Can i find my licence number by other details like Name , fathers name, date of birth .

Please help me ..

Anish Thuruthinapara

i lost my driving lisence . i want to know the lisence number in order to place a request for a duplicate copy.How to get my DL number, My RTO Office is Perumboor, Kerala

DalbeerSA

QUOTE=Date of Birth-08/04/1984 Dalbeer Singh S/o Sh. Bishan Singh, Vill. Hassanpur, P.O. Kurar, Distt. Sonepat, Harayana, India

Hi,

I have lost my driving licence and want to get a duplicate one from Haryana, Sonepat rto office. However I do no have or remember the driving licence number.

Is there a way I can get that? It will help me get a duplicate licence asap and easily.

Thanks,

Dalbeer Singh (Mob.08053561857)

Prasad GLN

Members,

Please do not post your mobile numbers as it is against discipline of the forum.

Any citizen can apply for duplicate and can get it from concerned RTO by paying prescribed fees.

Yes. One has to waste some time and may be some money more than prescribed fee. Treat that as penalty for negligence.

Without prescribed number Name and year is enough, if one could not recollect as to whether DL was given/submitted as identity to any Public Authority.

Arpithasharma

Arpithasharma popuri

I have lost my driving licence and i dont remember its number . Can i find my licence number by other details like Name , fathers name, date of birth .

Please help me ..

Prasad GLN

Make a personal visit to RTO with photo identity and address proof and with a sum of Rs.500/-. Contact helpdesk, produce identity, get details of old DL, submit prescribed application for duplicate DL, give Bio metric identity and duplicate DL will be sent by Regd post within a month. This is a simple routine matter for them, no RTI is necessary for the present.

Guest swapnil2

Hi,

I have lost my driving licence and want to get a duplicate one from Goa rto office. However I do no have or remember the driving licence number.

Is there a way I can get that? It will help me get a duplicate licence asap and easily.

Thanks,

Suraj Ramchandra gawas

Sent from my Moto C Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Just call on GOA RTO office at the earliest with your Photo identity like AADHAR and Address proof, after filing application for duplicate and paying the fees, maximum within a month, you will get duplicate DL delivered by Regd.Ack Due at your home . RTI is not necessary for normal routine matters, and entire GOA state operations have become digital and it takes one minute time to trace your past license record. If time is your constraint , just contact any consultant at Goa over phone by searching in google.