Jump to content
  • 0

Change of address in ration card Mumbai Dahisar west 400068





I would like to change my residential address in ration card. I have shifted to new society and it is located next to my existing society and hence residence area will remain same; except society and flat number. I would like to know what is the procedure to change the address in existing ration card. Which form(s) needs to be filled up (whether in english or marathi) and where to submit these documents? Please provide relevant information. Can I apply online for changing residential address in ration card; if yes please provide instructions.

Thank you.


Cheers... Bhavesh R. Mehta

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Dear member, you can not apply online to change your address in ration card. Kindly visit the office of issuing authority of ration card and fill up the prescribed from enclosing a proof of your new address and original ration card with a request to make changes about new address.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

If there is no change of address and relocation of FPS, just inform change of address by Registered post for the present. Do not give copy of RC for address proof, and find another Photo identity proof.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

when your ration shop is same being near to both old and new residences there is no need to bother for change of address on the ration card. and if you are so much particular you need to apply to the officer who has issued the ration card.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy