UPSRTC first appeal Return - Suggest me UPSRTC first appellate authority Postal address

vinayreotipur

Question

vinayreotipur

Hello,

I have send RTI to PIO of upsrtc but I have not get reply after 35 working days. There after I send first appeal to

first appellate authority

Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation

HQ, Tehri Kothi, MG Marg

Lucknow - 226 001

But Today that registry letter return on my home. Please Suggest me UPSRTC first appellate authority Postal address.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Always search website to find out correct particulars of RTI parrt of concerned Public Authority and mention within brackets RTI after either mentioning application or appeal. FAA (RTI).

What was exactly the reason for return you have not informed.

Search their website and file appeal once again or send the same envelope un opened with a request to PIO that received your application to send the appeal to their FAA.

If the address is correct, then file direct complaint to SIC, stating that FAA has prevented you from filing first appeal and returned the first appeal envelope unaccepted. (do not open the envelope)

You may take your own decision when there are alternatives. If you have written correct address of FAA as per website, go for appeal/complaint direct to SIC and certainly mark the copy of such second appeal both to SPIO and FAA once again.

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

In addition to suggestions in above post, if you cannot find the correct address of FAA, please submit the First Appeal addressed to the First Appellate Authority, along with a covering letter addressed to State Assistant Public Information Officer, UPSRTC (office of PIO - where original RTI application is submitted). Send it by Speed Post Ack Due. It is the duty of the APIO to receive and forward RTI Applications, First Appeals and Second Appeals.

koteswararaonerella

in addition I am to add you have not mentioned the PIO of UPSRTC to whom you have sent your RTI application and consequently the FAA also cannot be identified easily .Generally the immediate next superior of the PIO will be the FAA.

• Moderators

You may re-send returned envelope [after taking photocopy of both sides of envelope for your record] in another envelope with covering letter and mentioning following address on new envelope:

[TABLE=width: 90%, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][h=3]Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation[/h][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]HQ, Tehri Kothi, MG Marg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Lucknow - 226 001[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]