RTI (property related)

NOELM

Question

Hello,

A old person has said this problem to me and is in great need of money therefore I request members to please suggest me necessary procedures.

she said

"Her farther had taken some 2 acres of land divided into 6 to 8 parts seprately but one time. I mean to say all land area are nearby. she says she has (kri cheat) i dont know exactly but its pahani" her father had two sons and one daughter. one son died now total living people are one son and one daughter even no survivors of died son.

She doesnt has money for her survival she begs for food from people.

I am deeply moved by her conditions....

I really want to help her.

she wants to sell her property but cannot as she doesnt knows what should be done also she went to lawyer he said he will charge 2 lakh rupees.

and she had no option.

members requesting you to please suggest me something that may help the noble lady in some way.

I am not a person having knowledge in field of law as well as property related issues.

Therefore i may not understand your legal words please requesting to explain if possible to me as a lay man

3 answers to this question

My requirements

property is located in udupi, karnataka

a) what documents will be needed

b) from where should i get it

c) what procedure should i carry out to get her property cleared (legal procedures, registration etc)\

Prasad GLN

Such matters related to real estate has to be dealt only by professional. There may be umpteen number of buyers, but each one try to exploit the situation (they call this as bargaining power) and fish for such innocent sellers taking the task of sorting out litigation through their power and offering a throw away price for all litigation properties.

My sincere advice is ask her to go to Lokadalat and seek legal assistance. Help her in getting their solution as it can not be challenged in SC.