Jump to content
  • 0

Knowing about house extract Dform patta rights in rural level




my father lived in villege after retirement in central govt .he purchased house site from very close few years ago ,they couldnt provide us house extract Dform patta it was stolen already ,we have strong purchase agreement ,but few days back my father died .after that we are trying to increase parapat wall,who stolen patta they are not allowed us to continue to contruct , when my father alive they didnt do like that .Except patta who stolen person they dont have any proofs ,

now how we go further ,revenue department is it related to solve our problem can any one have help me?

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

This portal do not supply any information, but only help in getting information under RTI Act and dedicated to discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005. You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.


You may take help and advice of a practicing lawyer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

Kindly file a RTI application with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the concerned department from where the D Form Patta documents have been stolen.


For help on drafting such a RTI application kindly refer to the following links:


Missing / Untraceable Records.


State RTI Rules for Fees & Formats - A Guide.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

your problem of stolen patta document or D-form is to be complained to the police as well as the revenue officials,if you have got any small evidence that they are in the name of your father otherwise you can get any relief.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy