Jump to content
  • 0

names change in patta




we ( my father and 2 brothers of my father) have bought a land 87 cnt. in 1979 my father & one of my father's brother expired ( having Nominee certificates for both ) now we want to get patta what we will do for getting patta through online : there is no encumbrance ( but they have sold 9 cnts from the total land while along 2 were alive. and they have received joint patta (1825) survey no.( 119 2B12) but in the computer patta names still having old. Hwo will we could change the names. please show us a way. Thanking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome to RTI INDIA PORTAL. Thank you for choosing RTI INDIA PORTAL.


Please click the following link and read through the topics:


RTI Information


Please do not post in to multiple forums or start multiple threads. You need to study links on home page of this website and then start drafting RTI for common problem of specific issues etc. You can post draft RTI application on this portal so that our members can refine it. Thus you will be having working knowledge of RTI over a period of time. Please also visit this website often and peruse queries and replies by our members, which will make you comfortable with RTI.


Dear Member, in addition,


To explore about RTI kindly refer following links


(A) Download RTI Forms

(B) How to Become RTI Activist

© How to file RTI Online

(D) Centre / State RTI Rules and Fees

(E) Case laws of RTI


Regard & Best Wishes.

Manoj B.Patel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

You may either engage a lawyer or file a RTI application with the concerned Public (Govt.) Authority to seek a photocopy of the Rules, as follows:



The Public Information Officer (PIO),

Name of the Public Authority,

Address of the Public Authority.


Description of Information Required:


1. Please provide a certified photocopy of Rules, Regulations, Circular, Policy, Guidelines, Government Resolution (GR), Provision in an Act or any other such provisions in a law for the time being in force, wherein has been noted the criteria & procedure for change in a patta, from old to new names [Reference: joint patta (1825) survey no.( 119 2B12)].


Also, please refer to the following link:


State RTI Rules for Fees & Formats - A Guide.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy