Sajib Nandi

Haryana: Lokayukta tells DGP to probe RTI complaint

Sajib Nandi

The Haryana Lokayukta has asked the DGP to look into a complaint submitted by PP Kapoor, an RTI activist, regarding the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) plot allotment scam in Panipat.

Read more at: Lokayukta tells DGP to probe RTI complaint

• Similar Content

• Ram Kumara Naga Raja
      By Ram Kumara Naga Raja
      BBMP (Municipal council of Bangalore) does not take either postal or Online R.T.I queries.
      Since there is no accountability, the roads are in disarray and no action has been taken. Now with this covid19 pandemic, these fellows are just sitting and eating peanuts.

Several compliant either to the BBMP app, P.M.O office or the local M.L.A/MP have fallen on deaf ears.
      Has anyone succeeded in resolving roads via the R.T.I route or some other route? 
    • Skhanamr
      By Skhanamr
      Hello all,
                   I have given my LL.B 5th sem. exam and after declaration of result i was not satisfied (GOT ATKT in 1 sub. But my paper was good) with my result so I fill an rti to provide photocopy of my answesheet but they refused by saying that university will only give answercopy by filling their on answer copy request form other then they can't. Also the form should be fill under 1 week declaration of result. 
      After this I fill 1st appeal but the result was same. Now what should I have to do, I know you will say that go to 2nd apeal.
      But what is more beneficial in my case Complaint under section 18 or 2nd apeal under 19. Actually I have re-exam after 6 months and it takes almost 1 to 2 year disclose of my appeal. So what is best option 
      What is best option for me for fast result appeal or complaint

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy