I want to know about how we can know status of employment in railway.

ashuji9162

Question

One of my friend's father was working as helper khalasi in nwr at bikaner divison. He was posting in signal department.later they transfered from bikaner to delhi cantt.

In 1998 at delhi cantt he fight with officer in railway for delay in two month salary.but after fight they did not go back for job instead he stayed home for two months because of fear.

Aftet 2 months they go to their posting place delhi cantt where incident took place but officer with whom he fight told him to go home and not to come again ad he wwas no more employer in railway.

After this my friend's father is mentally disturbed.after 4 or 5 years delhi cantt is separated from bikaner railway divison and included in delhi divison.

In 2007 my friend's father goes to delhi cantt again to join job.but they told him he is transfered to bikaner.and delhi cantt is no more under the bikaner divison.

Officers of Bikaner and delhi both divisons are harassing him mentally.he does not know where to go to know about the status of his job.bcoz he did not get any kind of remuneration during petiod after 1998.

Pls told me how to file and where to file rti to know about status of his employment in railway.

It is very very urgent

4 answers to this question

I want to know that where is his posting.i.e. bikaner or delhi.

Kya railway mujhay ye bta sakte h ki mere friend k father ab kis place me post h aur kya status h unka employment

M unke bete k naam se ryi daakhil karu ya mere naam se bhi rti daakhil karu toh reply mil jaayega

Bcoz someone told me third party information is forbidden under rti.

koteswararaonerella

This case is of 16 yrs old and now crying for help may not get you any help as even under RTI you donnot know where to start the case and to whom you need to send your RTI Application.

Secondly when your friends father last worked under which he was transferred or if he is removed fom service atleast that order should be provided .No point in sending him who is not having good relaTIONS AND SOME OF HIS PEOPL,E can go and pursue so that you will get fruitful result.

Prasad GLN

The best course is litigation alone or atleast a petition before Human Rights Commission.

Alternately, he may file RTI Applications to both Delhi Cantonment and Bikaner on Life and liberty clause seeking copy of transfer order .(PIO has to provide information within 48 hours).