akhilesh yadav

Info denied under RTI: Penalty notice served to Tehsildar Jammu North

akhilesh yadav

jammu, Feb 6: The State Information Commission (SIC) has issued penalty show cause notice against Tehsildar North Jammu as the said officer failed to discharge his duties as Public Information Officer (PIO) while he was posted as Tehsildar Bishnah . The said officer had not provided information about Mutation and copies of Fard e Intikhaab one information seeker who alleges that he was done illegally in favour of his brothers after the death of his father. The information seeker who works with Border Security Force (BSF) finally filed a complaint against the officer before State Information Commission (SIC) who issued penalty notice against the then Tehsildar Bishnah presently posted in tehsil North Jammu.

Read at: Info denied under RTI: Penalty notice served to Tehsildar Jammu North - Early Times Newspaper Jammu Kashmir

• Similar Content

• Ram Kumara Naga Raja
      By Ram Kumara Naga Raja
      BBMP (Municipal council of Bangalore) does not take either postal or Online R.T.I queries.
      Since there is no accountability, the roads are in disarray and no action has been taken. Now with this covid19 pandemic, these fellows are just sitting and eating peanuts.

Several compliant either to the BBMP app, P.M.O office or the local M.L.A/MP have fallen on deaf ears.
      Has anyone succeeded in resolving roads via the R.T.I route or some other route? 
    • code88
      By code88
      RTI REQUEST WAS:

Certified copies of the list of prisoners who are citizens of India and are lodged in foreign jails.

If you feel that above information does not pertain to your department then please forward the application to the designated authority, as per section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005.

If the information sought by me cannot be given to me please give me the certified copies of the laws/bylaws/order/circular etc. under which such information is forbidden to the public.

REPLY is :

Information is not available with CPV Division of Ministry of External Affairs. However, you may wish to contact various Indian Missions or Posts abroad for specific information as Indian Missions and Posts are independent CPIOs. Address of Indian Missions and Posts abroad is available at Ministry of External Affairs website at https:(slash)(slash)www.mea.gov.in(slash)indian-missions-abroad-new.htm.

What should be my next step??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy