RTI for Delhi Police seeking information about the procedure that they used against a Delhi police personnel who is summoned/warrant/NBW in a court trial

rajeshy05

Question

Hello,

RTI for Delhi Police seeking information about the procedure that they used against a Delhi police personnel who is summoned/warrant/NBW in a court trial.

need to know whether somebody already has such information or else help me to draft a one to get concrete information for the same.

regards,

rk

Prasad GLN

Application dt....seeking information under RTI Act filed

Before Public Information Officer (RTI), Delhi Police, ......New Delhi,

RTI fee: Rs.10/- Indian Postal Order No.....fvg. Accounts officer, Delhi Police

Applicant: ................................Name and full address)

Information solicited:

1)Please provide the copy of procedure (as per laid down norms/circulars/directives/Manuals) for used for a Delhi police personnel who is summoned/warrant/NBW in a court trial.

Place

Date..........................Applicant.

Re: RTI for Delhi Police seeking information about the procedure that they used against a Delhi Police.

thanks

thanks a lot Mr. Prasad for your prompt reply.

did you have the address of the PIO of the Delhi Police on which i have to send this RTI request.

or else give me the place where i could manually go and deposit the same.

harinder dhingra

The CPIO under RTI Act 2005,

Office of Deputy Commissioner of Police,

8th Floor, MSO Building,

I P Estate, New Delhi-110002

Prasad GLN

By the by, Are you from Ahmedabad and working at Chattisgarh working in Police dept and involved in 498 case whom I met at CIC waiting room, when you are asking for a format of second appeal ?

harinder dhingra
when you are asking for a format of second appeal ?

The person who met you was Sunil and his appeals were made and sent to him.

hd

Prasad GLN

Thank you very much Hd. Saab and I suggested your name and told him that if any person can suitably guide him, it can be only you and he might have stated about my reference. He was very much worried and hunting for somebody to guide him at CIC.

Dear All,

does somebody already filed similar RTI earlier for getting the same information.

it will save my time, if we already have such information, as i have file a reply in court trial.

regards,

rajesh

Prasad GLN

Sir,

Do not think that you will get the same information. I tried to copy this. The most reputed RTI Activist Shri R.K.Jain has filed one RTI to one dept., and that appeal came up for hearing before CIC.

I have also copies his application and filed for information to some other dept.

Remember information solicited is verbatim same.

The decision from SA to RK Jain to several of his appeals is most favourable and show cause notices were issued.

But the decision I have received is simple disposal without any comments. (How it is disposed I do not know.) Though it is the only one RTI Application filed by me IC has quoted CBSE Vs.Adityanath Bandopadya of 75% time and 75% duties of PIO on RTI.

(This is the information that has to be uploaded in website by three DOPT directives and several CIC decisions. PA has not uploaded and informed to IC that information was available in website. IC believed him and disposed the case. When another RTI Application was filed before PIO, enclosing screen shot he said that what ever he is stated is correct to IC. It is uploaded, but can only be opened by PIOs of their organisation only and hence his stands is correct) Who says PIOs are not smart ?

Prasad GLN

Sir,

If one speak a word or does something it should help others and should be a learning experience.

But the experiments are unlearning experiences and shocking incidents. Several such experiences successively may make any man pessimistic.

May be luck not favouring those applications being handled by me.

Any idea as to whether any of ICs (in some other names) or our new Delhi CM is our portal member and reads them regularly ?

Unfortunately, there is no mention of congratulations and wishes to him though he is RTI Activist himself and directly belongs to our flock .

harinder dhingra

Learned Mr. G L N Prasad Sir,

May be luck not favouring those applications being handled by me.

Beg to disagree with you, I am classic example because as and when you guide me I come victorious. You are very lucky Sir,

hd

Hello All,

I have made the above mentioned RTI request to the ministry of home affairs, but now they disposed my application stating that they have forwarded my request to Delhi police .

now shall i wait for Delhi police response or went to Delhi police Head quarter to know the status of my RTI.

what is the general period of waiting before i file a appeal in not getting any response on this issue.

regards,

rajesh

harinder dhingra

You are always welcome. This portal is dedicated to be at the service of citizens who are interested in implementation of RTI Act

hd

Prasad GLN

Wait for 40 days from date of receipt of communications from Home Dept., Then search for FAA address with Delhi Police and file First appeal to their FAA.

rajeshy05
First Appellate Authority

hd

- Respected Sir,

this is to bring into your kind notice that i have filled the RTI on 09-feb-2015 to ministry of home affairs by using their online RTI portal. on 17-feb, i got a confirmation that my requested is disposed off and the RTI was forwarded to Delhi Police on 12-feb 2015. now after waiting for more than one month, today i have filed the first appeal to the online portal on Ministry of Home affairs, stating the reason that I don't have any reply from Delhi Police and when I contacted Delhi Police concerned PIO , they shows their inability to trace any such RTI request from the concerned ministry.

Please suggest how to proceed on the same to get the relevant information.

thanks and regards,

rajesh

Prasad GLN

Short cut, immediate is file copy of Application with fresh fees, and post it by traditional local speed post before CPIO, Delhi Police.

And also file First Appeal before concerned authority, through traditional post and enclose copy of previous RTI application.

Let both continue it's process.

rajeshy05

thanks for the prompt response..

to expedite the process, shall i submit this application by hand to the concerned authority in Delhi police, as i am delhi based and the concerned address is not far from my reach.

your guidance is appreciated on this.

regards,

rajesh

harinder dhingra

Learned Rajeshy05,

Kindly follow our Garu Learned Mr. G L N Prasad advice and I insist that please follow traditional method of mailing the first appeal as well as RTI applications as electronic methods are not working properly in getting the information.

hd